• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
soft man i like your confidence, yet im gonna win every event dooood sry haha. i cant wait to play you again.

Ali you stand no chance in either of the games, cant wait to see/play you again though, always fun beating yo tail HAHAHA.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Why Im going to win.

Lollz im not entering brawl (hate that game). But melee Doubles and singles is mine!!

But it will be fun to play again.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dang... so people coming from Georgia 2 get beat... HMM... sounds like fun...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
we are gonna change the too crying out loud win it happen... It may not be me/dr.peepee/twitch to beat you... but im sure that Lozr and Ali is gonna represent like always...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOZR HAS SPOKEN

MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR LOZR THE GREAT..... (heavenly angels (malk/knorr/karn/ali) sing--> ahhhhHHHHHH)

IT IS WRITTEN... AND IT SHALL COME 2 PASS (PAST) WHICHEVER ONE)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll be holdin it down for NC for real this time around, no joke. You had better be practiced up Soft. I'm gonna enjoy playing against your Fox now, LoZR.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dr. peepee... behr and vilt told me so much about you... but you better watch out man... lol... im slowly gaining my EXP points back... ask behr what happend 2 vilt... he was 3 stock head of me... and i came back... and whooped that butt man... POOR GUY

BEHR

Smash Hero
Brawl Rules:

Behr, it's up to you whether you want it to go on at the same time as Melee or afterwards.

3 Stock
7 Minute time

Same stage/character counter-pick rules as Melee.

Neutrals:
Yoshi's Island (New one)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Jungle Japes
Distant Planet

Banned:
Pokemon Stadium 2
Hanenbow
Onett
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Drive
WarioWare, Inc.
New Pork City
The Summit
Skyworld
75m
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Shadow Moses Island
Green Hill Zone
Temple
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Big Blue
Umm I guess afterwards.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Are you going for the Brawl tourney Peter? If Peter and Ali go for Brawl, everyone had better be ready, especially in doubles. Ali, where your big ol Snake at?

lord karn

Smash Master
If Brawl is afterwards I might not show up in time for Melee teams so I don't have to wake up early. I should be there for singles though.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im with you Dark Hart... actually I dont know if i'll play brawl @ all... just not as entertaining 2 me... I might play some friendlies tho...

im just ready for the tourney.. i want 2 face some new people... 2 see if i've actually gotten better or not... (well i know i've gotten better before I started on brawl) but I haven't touched melee competetively since december... im surprised i can hang with a lot of people w/o l-canceling... lol... it's thanx 2 malk's capri's and BEHR POWER COMBO

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang BEHR, everyone's gonna show for your tourney! I'm not sure if I'll participate in the Brawl tourney anymore with all of these beasts goin for it. Friendlies in both for sure though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL

I was not expecting such a bug turn out.

Im not doing Brawl only Melee.

Im having Brawl so people can also have fun with that game.

:laugh:

Hope everybody can make it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Does that include the role of commentator? Malk and Karn can team up again for some hilarious commentary again like the other Greensboro tourney in November.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Does that include the role of commentator? Malk and Karn can team up again for some hilarious commentary again like the other Greensboro tourney in November.
Oh that be fun. O:

Some play by play action

:laugh:

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
you guys can thank me for bringing everlasting yay into this .. i AM the biggest source, but yeah

just to let everyone know , Peter and I are winning teams in brawl and singles in brawl .. and im winning singles melee and teams melee

but everyone just have fun ! =D

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I also dont have a teammate for brawl yet??

Also ali, im winning it all fool get it right.

Peepee it will be interesting to see if you can hold up against my fox son, should be fun

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOZR... MAN... i need 2 play your fox as well... THIS WILL BE WORTH THE DITTOS... lol... see me... but yeah.. i need 2 bring my camera.. so we can record some matches...

AND IM STILL LOOKING FOR A TEAM MATE (NOT SURE IF DAMA IS COMING OR NOT) AND DR. SPARKLEY WILL NOT BE HERE AS WELL (l0zR is too dam good 2 be on my team) LOL... WATCH ME WORK LOZR... WHAT ME WORK...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well ****.. if yall doing brawl teams... i'll definetly have 2 bring DAMA so we can win that ****... lol... Ali... your crew aint gonna be the best anymore man... It's time for the blacks 2 take over... Like Akon said "WE TAKIN OVAHHH--> 1 CITY @ A TIME"

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
well ****.. if yall doing brawl teams... i'll definetly have 2 bring DAMA so we can win that ****... lol... Ali... your crew aint gonna be the best anymore man... It's time for the blacks 2 take over... Like Akon said "WE TAKIN OVAHHH--> 1 CITY @ A TIME"
d_shep .. we both know dama cant play when I put on the look that destroys him , hes gonna start laughin and you both lose :p

Top Bottom