• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah man, you guys know for sure that I'm bringing it now. I'm ready to be top three(at least) at a tourney for sure! It would be cool to play you in the finals LoZR. I really hope that happens.

Ali, you know I'm only kiddin right? I know that means absolutely nothing now. I wouldn't want you to hold back anyway, I want to beat you now at your very best.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah peepee its time me and you play in the finals, ali cant keep up with me hahahaha, jk ali your the dang best, come back HEREEE

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Yeah man, you guys know for sure that I'm bringing it now. I'm ready to be top three(at least) at a tourney for sure! It would be cool to play you in the finals LoZR. I really hope that happens.

Ali, you know I'm only kiddin right? I know that means absolutely nothing now. I wouldn't want you to hold back anyway, I want to beat you now at your very best.
oh lol I know your kiddin man, im just tryin to fire up everyone now , but I know you want to play me at my best , and I want that too =D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR! Where did you go!?! You heard from beans? He wants to come!!! D:/

ptown

Smash Ace
taco bell's $-value cheesy rice & bean burrito is HUGE!

think outside the bun! run for the border!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
onlymaskde It was nice meeting you... got a pretty good ness.. and mario...

krii... lol... STAY OFF MY FALCO... HE ***** YOU OVER AND OVER (NO HOMO) seriously

VILT... i just hate you for plinking me... darn it... im gonna play smash now... so i can be ready for the tourney... whatever... i need 2 win my $M

thanx for coming out 2 play tho... i need 2 work on my mind games... and l-canceling for DR.PP AND LOZR... lol...

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
D thanks for letting me over your house man. You have a pretty good Falco dude, and thanks about my Ness and Mario :laugh: I'll see you at the tourney

Char, thanks for taking me and getting me Wendy's. So delicious and mmmm yummy. I'll pay you back sometime man.

Eddie - stop getting in trouble :|||||||||

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No thanks Ali, I'll save our matches for the tourney. I'll watch your matches against anyone else though.

Would someone ask BEHR if I could arrive at his house around 11 on Saturday and get back to me? Much appreciated.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, who is gonna be at BEHR's fairly early? I know Itch is cuz that's when I'm money matchin him. Who else is gonna be there by 11?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That sucks Yayuhz. If you don't go, then I guess I'll try to hit up an SC tourney sometime. Cool onlymaskde, it would be cool to meet some new people before registration starts.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. PEEPEE... WATCH ME WORK MAN... LOL... but this $M is gonna be fun man... im gonna enjoy it WIN or Lose... lol... but whatever...

I wish Dark Hart could make it so i can take his $$ as welll but whatever... I guess Dama and Valz are coming as well, they called me earlier 2day... so i dont know what time they are getting here 2night or tomorrow... not sure... And Everlasting Yayuhzz... if Dama and valz dont stay 2moro and u happen 2 come.. u can stay @ my house... I just dont want 2 have a house full... b/c my mom is here from out of town... and my grandma live's with me and my sister... so you would probably have 2 sleep in the living room... but whatever man...

I CANT WAIT... IM GONNA GO PRACTICE FOR MY MONEY MATCH IN X-MEN: RISE OF THE APOCALYPSE... indeed

Top Bottom