• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
cool, i didn't know all that stuff. glad you suggested bernie and david too since they'd obviously be good choices. i wonder why umbreon recognized ryan as being good for the back room but not those two? maybe it's cause ryan posts a lot in the matchup chart thread?

and now i wait for someone to post...i don't wanna edit this one.

edit: well, except for this: frog, look back a few pages. (my house on saturday at 1:00)

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
GTA:

1/2/3 - David, Ryan, Myself

4/5 - Josh/Andy

6 - ??

7 - ??

11- Tameka?

18 - My dad?

29 - This glass of orange juice I'm drinking?

482 - Afro Chris??

With Lanowen, Mike, and Imadh no longer active it opens the floodgates for NEW CHALLENGERS.
Money matching your orange juice.

lol Stos said somethings happening on saturday, details?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Though it was admittedly bull****, Desh has been banned approximately 27 times.

Somehow, I think that beats 4 pages of infractions.
This 1000 times. Ah well, whatever though.

wait, how did swordgard get in MBR lol
No idea. He lives in Quebec but has never attended a Melee EC tournament... ONCE. Umbreon is a god damn ******** goat that needs to be put down FAST.

On a side note... OMG GRMOZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOZOOOOZOOZOOOOZOOZOOOOOOZOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Melee Back Room =P
lol ok
Money matching your orange juice.

lol Stos said somethings happening on saturday, details?
frog, hats
yes
This 1000 times. Ah well, whatever though.

No idea. He lives in Quebec but has never attended a Melee EC tournament... ONCE. Umbreon is a god damn ******** goat that needs to be put down FAST.

On a side note... OMG GRMOZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOZOOOOZOOZOOOOZOOZOOOOOOZOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where are you now?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Missiles, I think, is either an invention of Ryan, an invention of Bernard, or an invention of Ryan stolen and patented by Bernard.

But the real winner here is Twilight Princess Link's climbing speed.

Swordgard is a Brawl / Brawl+ player.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
young money cash money ryan522.

missilesss.

omg kyle can I bring nightfire tomorrow.

also i might leave around 7ish. going to movies that night.

idea

Smash Master
young money cash money ryan522.

missilesss.

omg kyle can I bring nightfire tomorrow.

also i might leave around 7ish. going to movies that night.
lol, yeah, bring it. once we're tired of smash...random weapons on snowbound. and just reset if you get, say, sentinels and a bunch of different grenades. cause that'd get boring quickly.

stos, do not ****ing bring that piece of **** nightfire.

Also, kirby v link MM $1?

edit: ****, bernard and charles aren't going...
=( why not? (pm me if you don't wanna tell everyone or something)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok guys i've been looking at the vids...........at from wat i've seen, theres alot of videos sooooooooo wat i'ma do is upload them as private videos and wat i need from u guys is to help me go threw so right now i'm looking for a team of vidoe whachers.....anyone wana help?

ORRRRRRRRRR

everyone gives me a like a 8GB usb stick and i'll split the vids up theres 120GBs right no soooooooo we need like 15 ppl thats like our whole crew

idea

Smash Master
i think he was saying why not to bernie and charles not going
are you coming tomorrow?

Oh, BB tourney. I think eric is going with them.
ah, okay. i think nightfire is fun as long as you don't take it seriously =P it's not really about who wins...it's about who fails to realize that there's a MINE ON THAT SLIDING DOOR

ok guys i've been looking at the vids...........at from wat i've seen, theres alot of videos sooooooooo wat i'ma do is upload them as private videos and wat i need from u guys is to help me go threw so right now i'm looking for a team of vidoe whachers.....anyone wana help?

ORRRRRRRRRR

everyone gives me a like a 8GB usb stick and i'll split the vids up theres 120GBs right no soooooooo we need like 15 ppl thats like our whole crew
are you coming tomorrow?

i can help. just not today. i have to beat the pokemon league, you see.

are you gonna name them if you already know who's playing?

oh, and i don't have a USB bigger than 1gb, so i'll just watch them on youtube gradually.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
"BULLET! BULLET"

voules vous coucher avec moi *****es.

Kyle what time should I be there?

idea

Smash Master
"BULLET! BULLET"

voules vous coucher avec moi *****es.

Kyle what time should I be there?
if i come kyle i'll come i'll gotta leave at like 7:30 also when is the earlest ppl can come?
come at 1:00. try not to come earlier than that. i might still be showering or something <_< awkwaaard.

i like the backup dancers.

and the indian guy. and the guy in green armor who never has any expression.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I just dropped smash. Gotta focus in school.

Kyle has my cube smash mem 2 controllers. If you guys want it talk to Kyle about it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
dont take it i'ma take it next time i'm over there

also i won the first set 3-0, every set was 3-2 for andy afterwards i'll post the vids after

4Serial

Smash Lord
aw **** stos, you shoulda gave me your stuff! XD

LOL bs counterpicks, we're the same character, so it didn't really matter imo....
it's not like i chose corneria and went fox lmao
but yeah, I figured since you were a FD person, and were mostly comfortable on neutrals, I might as well try out counterpicks and I guess it worked lol
ggs, your falcon ***** me every time you won by like 3 stocks or a comeback or something lol

thanks kyle for hosting, and gg to everyone I played

Sanu

Smash Champion
Afro, I really want our Peach/Falcon match up for my super technical playing.. I have no vids of that. If you don't have time to upload it, just bring it via laptop next time we meet up. I don't even give a **** if it's online or not, I just want it haha.

Stos!! You can balance school and smash lol, I've played while still going to University... and Omni still played while getting his Master's degree... soooooo LOL no johns.

Top Bottom