• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
^ I was cheering for ambrose and kingace in winner's finals. I said "Go Ambrose and Kingace" once, then he told me to shut up. I was about to punch him in the back of the head, but oh well.

idea

Smash Master
it also says "*mobile subscription" at the bottom, but there are no asterisks anywhere else.

and no problem guys =) i'll be holding more throughout the summer. not this week or the following weekend, though.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys i made this logo, tell me wat u think of it

ummm if anyone nows were i can like give in a photoshop file and they let me make my own t-shirt i'd be very happy if u told me were it is :D or showed me it :D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ATTENTION PEOPLE

Sup guys hows ****? lol

I wanted to let everyone here know that I got a spot for Melee at T10. I noticed that tournaments in Toronto usually run well and people come out since a lot of randoms from toronto play and stay in the area. Now the place is south (I believe) of Eglinton/Warden. They got the usual games around this year but the only thing right now that I wanted to bring out is that they've told me that venue fee might reach up to 10-15. So I need to know if you guys are alright with this. I would also need the help of the T.O people to bring out some tvs for this. As much as T9 was fail, the whole atmosphere they put together for this tournament series always got me. T8 was one of my favorite tournaments to date just because of the different atmosphere we were playing in. I don't neccasarily wanna let this year go without us going there.

But that's just me, I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide if you guys wanna make it. I just need to know what I should be doing/expecting.

TL;DR version

***** are you coming to t10? lemme know and bring **** like tvs. if not enough people then i'm bailing on melee

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wow very close to my house im going.

i can bring tv,cube & melee.

we should hit up mandarin after the tourney or somewhere to eat.

licks?

idea

Smash Master
yo guys i made this logo, tell me wat u think of it
that's pretty cool. why a robot? i say you should smooth out the lines on his mouth a bit...they look kind of rough compared to the rest of it (and the rest looks great).

it's not very hard to make your own t-shirt, either. you really just need to buy the special paper to print it out on and a blank t-shirt. print out whatever picture on that paper and iron it on to the t-shirt.

***** are you coming to t10? lemme know and bring **** like tvs. if not enough people then i'm bailing on melee
i'll come, and bring a cube + melee. sorry, but i've never been able to bring tvs.

wow very close to my house im going.

i can bring tv,cube & melee.

we should hit up mandarin after the tourney or somewhere to eat.

licks?
kelsey's?

...laser quest?!?!

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I tried to SHL in laser quest once but it doesn't work too well.....Pew Pew! I'll come to T10 if the timing's good, and I can probably make it out to York this Wednesday if you guys still do that. What building/room is it?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
What he said... Next week... I have to go to the airport on Wednesday and like... It's on a Wednesday..

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kelsey's is pretty dope, I remember going there couple of times and being really really full LOL. Laser Quest should be fun! last time i went someone shot me in the eye. And my friends and I would just go near the corner and take turns shooting each other.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If you haven't watched Transformers 2 go and watch it. It's sooo sick.

Jetfire all ****in' Dai Long.

soap

Smash Hero
I hear alot of people going around sayin "yeah man"

look, thats a drake original homeboy, and, and, u gots to get your own

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm sure people will show up for T10 Melee but I'm also sure it will be a free event and it will become more fun to watch how far Ryan goes with Pichu than the actual tournament matches.

Having said that, if people will go, then sure.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Key Found

I found this key on my bedroom floor at the foot of my bed.

Does anyone know who it belongs to?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
" I keep that Gucci and that Louis on my la-b-els"

wtf BET is playing back to back soul plane

worldjem7

Smash Ace
o
IT'S THE KEY TO MY HEARD
Um... ok? what's a "Heard?" I don't know a noun of that name.

Anyway, I'm being serious. I just found it yesterday randomly. It wasn't even hidden; just on the floor.

Also, screw Asher Roth, Shung Wha is where it's at.

And I found this.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
" I keep that Gucci and that Louis on my la-b-els"

wtf BET is playing back to back soul plane
It was acutally my first time watching it yesterday.

"what are these? this is illegal! African mushrooms going to kill you!"

Top Bottom