• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
can anyone help me wit this problem

ok so my laptop kept getting blue screens, so i was like w.e i should reformat it so then i did it, after words it works for about 2 days and then the blue screen comes back, so i reformat it once more, now the 2nd i turn it on i got a blue screen..............anyone no wat to do, i'm pretty much just gona return it or something, but i wana try fixing it before i do

Sanu

Smash Champion
hardware problem, it could be anything. motherboard might be fried or power supply is dieing... ram may have failed.

anything.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hey random question... does charles ever pick up his phone? i was going to go over last time when bernard was there but he didnt pick up after i called a few times so i just gave up -___-

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
that party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it
I danced my *** off and had this one girl completely naked

Drink my drink and smoke my weed
but my good friends is all i need
pass out at 3, wake up at 10
go out to eat and do it again

i love it.

unknown522

Some guy
hey random question... does charles ever pick up his phone? i was going to go over last time when bernard was there but he didnt pick up after i called a few times so i just gave up -___-
He does. He said that he has no connection in the basement.

i love it.
Nooo, stos is drunk again.

also, Aster Roth sucks.

idea

Smash Master

i love it.
what actually happened:

HEY GUYS I'M SOOOOOOO DRUNK

LADIESSSSSS...DID YOU KNOW I'M FILIPINO?! ALL DAAAAIIIII

(girls cautiously back away into a corner)

tell me about it later today =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hardware problem, it could be anything. motherboard might be fried or power supply is dieing... ram may have failed.

anything.
arg, i'm just gona bring it in i give up wit that laptop....

kyle i'ma come today, if u got a laptop or something u can record vids but.....as u can c from my posts before i cannot record wit my own laptop......

idea

Smash Master
I'll be most likely coming today kyle ^_________^
falco dittos =D

kyle i'ma come today, if u got a laptop or something u can record vids but.....as u can c from my posts before i cannot record wit my own laptop......
yeah, as long as you give me/download for me the program, my laptop should be fine. and i haven't uploaded anything to youtube before so that should be interesting.

and...falcon dittos =D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Idea said:
play my spacies, they're not as bad =D i almost beat bernard in some dittos =D then he 3-stocked me a bunch of times =D but still =D
Watch out guys, if he beats you in =D dittos (or even comes close) =D he'll use it as evidence =D of his improvement =D. Even if you'd =D super =Dgrossly outplay him any other time. =D

Jus' sayin'. =D

idea

Smash Master
Watch out guys, if he beats you in =D dittos (or even comes close) =D he'll use it as evidence =D of his improvement =D. Even if you'd =D super =Dgrossly outplay him any other time. =D

Jus' sayin'. =D
i know, i know. i use smilies to show i'm not being maximum serious. don't worry =P

(see, that means you're supposed to worry)

idea

Smash Master
SuperSig'd

Round Table too good.

What's going on today? I'm trying to call kyle but, there's no answer.
oh, hey, sorry. i've already gotten multiple calls today about upgrading my insurance coverage or something so i haven't been answering it. on top of that, it's been NOT RINGING for some reason when you've been calling. cause usually i figure if it's important someone will keep calling. so...yeah. come over at any point.

and please bring a cube. 7 people came so far, no one has a cube or a copy of melee. it's rather depressing.

also landy is here :bee:

anyone else coming: bring a cube

Sanu

Smash Champion
Landy you ho! I'm going to the gym before hitting your place, I'll be there around 7ish.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
guys bring MELEE (we only have one and theirs like 9 of us here) cubes and tvs..

people right now: Landy, Mike, Kyle, Both Wangs, Afro, Eric, the dark master chief and me.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
ahahaha you guys post so much now. Maybe because no one has to worry about me going weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle if people start spamming.

gahh, I've been meaning to come to a smashfest or something to hang out and play and stuff, but something keeps happening. A couple weeks ago I decided to build a computer so now I have no money, and a couple days ago I bruised my hand playing baseball XD

well whatever, I'll come some time. And you'll never know it's me. I'll be some creepy figure sitting in the corner for the first three hours, then pop out and yell SURPRISE BUTTSECKS to the surprise of the passing students. Yes, I would do that at York.

Anyway yeah, how's everyone doing?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ryan Posting:
i ****in miss yuo guizse D:
cute. Desh, come down here you fool
Why is everyone doing smilies like me now? =/
because =D It's awsome =D.
ahahaha you guys post so much now. Maybe because no one has to worry about me going weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle weedle if people start spamming.

gahh, I've been meaning to come to a smashfest or something to hang out and play and stuff, but something keeps happening. A couple weeks ago I decided to build a computer so now I have no money, and a couple days ago I bruised my hand playing baseball XD

well whatever, I'll come some time. And you'll never know it's me. I'll be some creepy figure sitting in the corner for the first three hours, then pop out and yell SURPRISE BUTTSECKS to the surprise of the passing students. Yes, I would do that at York.

good. Can't wait to see you.

How are you?
WHERE WERE YOU? D:

I wents home. It took forever, because the subway ****ing stopped for like 10 mins. gay

when is next one. I got new rams and I am on summer breaks
noooooooooooooooooooooo, you weren't supposed to leave.

soap

Smash Hero
my saturdays r ****ed

else i wouldve been hittin up the tdot

i get america day off this weekend, but i gotta spend it with the fam

good to see the scene still active and good luck at the genesis.

As far as im concerned, u guys are east coast. Do work

idea

Smash Master

last time someone did that at york, everyone made a big deal out of it <_<

how far is york for you anyway?

i ****in miss yuo guizse D:
come to stuff...or...invite people over to brampton/your house sometime. i know i'd go to that.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ryan posting:
my saturdays r ****ed

else i wouldve been hittin up the tdot

i get america day off this weekend, but i gotta spend it with the fam

good to see the scene still active and good luck at the genesis.

As far as im concerned, u guys are east coast. Do work
aww. East coast ftw.

btw, do you read bleach manga? or watch the episodes??

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
we're not really that active

we have tournaments but then they all fail :laugh:

although to no fault of the tos, they really do try; we're just prone to failure it seems :laugh:

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
kage get ur *** over to toronto so i can whoop ur warrior sprit with the sprit of the samurai

edit: i might beable to host some things soon, cuz family is visting right now and thats why i haven't been doing anything but their leaving in 2 weeks...so yeaaaaa

Sanu

Smash Champion
WHERE WERE YOU? D:

I wents home. It took forever, because the subway ****ing stopped for like 10 mins. gay

when is next one. I got new rams and I am on summer breaks
TOO GOOD. I got there at around 7ish like I said I would... where were you?! D=

last time someone did that at york, everyone made a big deal out of it <_<

how far is york for you anyway?
Someone yelled out Suprise Buttsecks at York? LOL I wish I was there, why'd everyone get their panties in a bunch?

Get over yourself nukka! I can link my own 2002 forum post with those same damn smilies you damn ******* **** ** *** ***** *** * and **** ** ***** also *** ******! =D

Edit: Damn is censored now? So stupid xfd they say damn in like every kids cartoon these days, Naruto included.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Kyle thanks for hosting friday. I forgot to thank you and say bye to you Friday.
anyways how was the tourney guys?

unknown522

Some guy
^ melee super failed and became free again. I got 6-0'd in grand finals by bernard.

Imadh came.

Eric left early, so mike, david and charles had to go with him.

Dunno what happened to niko, but we almost didn't have housing, but then lawlbot took us into his place. The chinese guy there was an ******* and I was about to scrap with him, because he was being a douche.

Silverdoc said the wrong thing to the wrong person. If he says **** to me again, I'm gonna scrap him (I hope he sees this post).

drama / emo / women / etc.

Top Bottom