• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
so how about a smashfest at my house on friday for the people going to final only in niagara? not exclusively for those people, of course, but that could be the...theme, i guess. =P

good for practice the night before, and it makes it easier for josh cause most of the people he's driving will be in one place.

on top of all those reasons...why not?

idea

Smash Master
=(

someone bring some please. we don't want another almost genesis. melee started at something like 10:30 and we didn't even get to finish singles brackets before people had to leave to catch the last bus...

it was fun, though. i remember owning people with my falcon that day ;)

edit: hey bernard, maybe you should read the posts you've missed <_< generally good practice <_<

unknown522

Some guy
Ryan stop talking nonsense. I wasnt hittin on anyone. I picked up everygirl in the party, Niko get out of my ***. From what I heard, I was gooooooooooone that night.The party was okay I guess.

Edit: Ryan, I got the girls number you wanted, get *****.

Yeah, im pretty much free this week. Except for like wednesday night?
girl I wanted? which one?

edit: what!! You were hitting on the drunk chick. Don't lie.

idea

Smash Master
does nOt coMpuTe.

I never post unless I go back a few pages and read what I've missed. Otherwise I wouldn't bother posting to begin with.
ah okay. well...smashfest at my house on friday. practice for final (but not actually final) OIN.

and by people i mean...niko...maybe mikey =P and when i say "owning" i mean "timing techchase dair correctly for once"

did someone say smashbreast?
come see the various super metroid hacks i've downloaded =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so a bunch of my friends on facebook are saying something about free Mandarin tomorrow abd I was very confused. So I asked whats going on with Mandarin..

"okay u go to any mandarin place at lunch. then u have to prove that ur a canadian by bringing ur passport or citizenship card. but man u have to be there before like 10! cuz people line up like mad! it's first come first serve."

dont let this **** pass by.

im going in.

edit: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=fre...b04b5c906e5d3dd8a#/event.php?eid=216555505383

idea

Smash Master
oh, no, i didn't have any plans anyway =P i'm just not very social outside of smash. didn't even occur to me to try to do anything because it's a holiday.

and now that we're on a new page...reminder:

smashfest at my house on friday
starting at 1:00
bring cubes and whatnot

person from jiggs boards should be going too...he lives in toronto, and i never noticed his location, and for some reason hasn't gone to anything. actually he might be reading this thread now.

edit: it would seem i have over 1500 posts. i didn't know i had that many things to say in relation to super smash bros.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey Toronto

I need a partner for Genesis Melee teams. I play marth fox falco and have tons of experience with falcon marth fox and falco.

let me know if you're interested at carl_trautman(at)hotmail.com!

idea

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBnOLutDkAQ&feature=related

pc vs. jman from a tournament back in february...i don't remember seeing this before.

it's really interesting to watch the two different styles of fox side by side. by which i mean, it's fun to watch pc chris do really smart things, and jman try dumb things that don't work on players like pc chris. (not to say that jman is bad, but he certainly makes a lot of bad/unsafe decisions in this set)

Sanu

Smash Champion
It leaked like two weeks ago <.<

Sucks for you guys, go get your 360s modded XD

idea

Smash Master
Top Bottom