• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
TONIGHT!? I might be down... seriously want to see that. Hit me up on msn if you're around Stos.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
harry potter was pretty sick.

not as good as the book still, but the best job they have done with the movies so far
I hate reading, I will always think that the book is worse then the movie. I liked all 4 movies, and have yet to watch the 5th. I never opened a page in harry potter and I'm gonna get the entire story from the movies :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
the books > the movies

it's not even close

and i generally like movies more than books. if there's a book made into a movie, i normally like the book more, because they give more detail and don't leave anything out...but i definitely like the medium of film more than books.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i thought the half blood prince would be better than i expected..

lol peterx got destroyed in all games in the arcade !

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo chris, were you and your family at playdium yesterday?

i think I saw you but i wasnt entirely sure lol
HOLY **** YES I WASSSSSSS where were u i didnt c u :(

also i like rapped everyone on SF4

i thought the half blood prince would be better than i expected..

lol peterx got destroyed in all games in the arcade !
peterx gets destroyed in everything :)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Hello.

I'm from Edmonton and I am visiting a friend in Toronto right now. He has to work tomorrow and Saturday afternoon/evening, so I'd like to meet some of Toronto's best Melee players.

Just PM if you're interested. My phone is being ridiculous and isn't working, so if I'm going somewhere I'll need some detailed directions on here or MSN or something.

idea

Smash Master
You guys wanna go see it?
Hello.

I'm from Edmonton and I am visiting a friend in Toronto right now. He has to work tomorrow and Saturday afternoon/evening, so I'd like to meet some of Toronto's best Melee players.

Just PM if you're interested. My phone is being ridiculous and isn't working, so if I'm going somewhere I'll need some detailed directions on here or MSN or something.
are you still gonna be here on sunday?

idea

Smash Master
oops, stupid multiquote. i meant, is lemonlau still gonna be here on sunday.

about harry potter...i might wanna see that sometime next week if people are interested. but not sunday. i'd rather not do anything sunday but it didn't sound like mr. edmonton would be here for long =P

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll be here until Wednesday. I'm not sure what I'm doing past Saturday though and I won't know until later tonight, so I don't want to commit to anything Sunday and beyond just yet.

I'll make another post later when I know more.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oops, stupid multiquote. i meant, is lemonlau still gonna be here on sunday.

about harry potter...i might wanna see that sometime next week if people are interested. but not sunday. i'd rather not do anything sunday but it didn't sound like mr. edmonton would be here for long =P
watch it tuesdays, it's only 5 bucks.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** YES I WASSSSSSS where were u i didnt c u :(

also i like rapped everyone on SF4
I saw you at the mario kart game with who i assume were your brothers, and I looked at you right in the face and I thought "the afro says its chris but then again it may be some other random black kid with an afro =/" i think you did see me but u didnt recognize me :(

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol dammit, yea i was watching my brother and sister while they were playing mario kart XD

edit: has everyone seen blazblue it looks crazy, their web site has a tech skill video :) that shows how to do them

idea

Smash Master
stos u cheap cheap man,,,,,, i might beable to host something next week, but it'd be mainly for recording purposes.....
yes, that's fine, let's do that

i'm hosting something next week too at some point. i think.

i'll probably have people over on thursday or friday to gather everyone before going to only in niagara.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
yes, that's fine, let's do that

i'm hosting something next week too at some point. i think.

i'll probably have people over on thursday or friday to gather everyone before going to only in niagara.
Wrong answer!

I guess I have nothing to do Monday or Tuesday either. So today/tomorrow, or Monday/Tuesday I can devote one day to smashing with you guys.

idea

Smash Master
that's okay, you can probably still go to afro chris' thing.

and afro - the FINAL only in niagara already happened. there is another only in niagara the weekend of july 25th. yeah.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
it will finsh, as long as we all manage our time......
if clips didn't mysteriously vanish all the time, it would probably be done by now rofl

mike probably had a bunch of good combos and gimps in the crew battle at kyle's house but for some reason that crew battle never saw the light of day

stos had a bunch of good ones vs santa too

stos gave the vids of me and him to somebody and now they're gone forever :laugh:

unless we actually manage videos properly, we're never going to see any progress in the combo vid hahaha

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ohh no they still exist its just that.....i dunno something about youtube not wanting to allow those to be posted...

so wait if the final only in niagara happened how can their be another onliy in niagara

idea

Smash Master
there's just another niagara. there just is, i dunno. as far as i know it's still being held at niko's house (so it's also kind of a party).

Top Bottom