• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
well no one's coming here, orgy or not

i'm writing most of a ten-page essay today

which isn't as bad as it sounds. it's pretty straightforward and the prof seems like an easy marker. but then the exam is also happening tomorrow =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
tomorrow smash fest at my place at 12:00 post if u wana come i max out at 10 ppl right now

me
mike
possibly vwins and pkm (i dunno i'm hearding talk of them canceling now)
possibly bernard and charles

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
alright so its

me,mike,josh,bernard,charles, david,stos,ryan, eric

and possibly lemonlau36??? i need confermation on u dude

alright my house is maxed.....

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ight i'ma move the cap to 15 ppl, the thing is we only got 2 setups, 1 is for melee which will be recording all day for TT combo video, and the 2nd is for Xbox 360, which is BlazBlue or Sf4 if we really need space we can set up 1 more tv out side but then some one needs to bring a cube and melee :D

so for the time being its

me,mike,josh,bernard,charles, david,stos,ryan, eric, santana, lemonlau36, Leek and his brother,

thats 13 ppl so far if more ppl start posting i might expand it later today depending on space

oh address is 6 Calora Ct, and plz dont just come after i post my address plz, post and tell me that ur coming here first

Edit: someone bring a mic, cuz the audio isnt working on my tv tunner :S

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok well i didnt plan to have this many ppl, soo dont get angry at me for setups....

bring a cube i got a 3rd tv

if anyone needs any help getting here call my cell at 647 328 1485/

edit: mike is here now

idea

Smash Master

Trying to come up with a title.

I soooo want to hand it in this way.

edit: haha, the first sentence of the second para is already redundant. maybe i should start reading my essays over.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
get ***** stos

edit: we got a good 10 hours of recording between josh and me, sooo gona go ahead and say awsome **** today guys, hopefully if josh is going to kyles that u record some stuff over there too :D

edit edit: **** YOU MIKE FOR NOT RECORDING THAT COMBO............0-50 to edge gaurd wit up smash then combo back across the stage from 50- 100% and ends wth drop zone.........................DAMMIT MIKE, wat combo will i use now.....hmmmm maybe stos getting ***** :D

idea

Smash Master
get ***** stos

edit: we got a good 10 hours of recording between josh and me, sooo gona go ahead and say awsome **** today guys, hopefully if josh is going to kyles that u record some stuff over there too :D

edit edit: **** YOU MIKE FOR NOT RECORDING THAT COMBO............0-50 to edge gaurd wit up smash then combo back across the stage from 50- 100% and ends wth drop zone.........................DAMMIT MIKE, how wat combo will i use now.....hmmmm maybe stos getting ***** :D
they are not here yet. we waited for a while at mcdonald's...yeah, i guess they're busy with something or other <_<

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it looks like there will be almost as many people as the rochester tourney that raynex came to in jan. more if ohio people come too

btw. music just got blapped on stos vs KK1

Jono

Smash Apprentice
sup

summer school ends on thursday for me
hopefully trying to attend next meetup

gotta get some smash in this summer

Top Bottom