• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I have lots of waffles in my pants. Who wants to come help me pour some maple syrup all over them?
I always offer and you always decline.

Oh snap, nekkid furries a go go!
*fap fap fap*

*shame and guilt*

*more fap brought upon by shame and guilt*

I have to get home first!

Also, thanks for the good times everyone!

Edit: I'll photoshop you in Chris... somehow...
Just stick an oreo in somewhere.

when are be smashfest =[
Never. Because we hate you. You don't visit us anymore.

^ *looks at kyle*
You're creepy when you do that. Or have the potential to be creepy when you do that.

pretty soon. i might have one this weekend if nothing else is going on. as far as i know nothing is.

why, would you actually come <_<

also, whatever people from vaughan cyan was talking about in the york thread -- you could come to ^ whenever i have that.

just don't expect to be fed any cereal cause IT'S ALL GONE FROM LAST TIME

edit: it's funny, throughout my whole life my house has always been the meeting place. pretty much every group of friends i've had has always met up there most often. the only exception is the people i knew in grade 7 and 8, for some reason.

edit 2: still the same edit -- i'm gonna borrow banjo tooie from my friend whose house i'm at now. in case anyone wants to play that. i have a feeling i'd want to watch someone play it.
Desh would not come.

No cereal is not cool but I will provide my own food for I can now reproduce asexually by binary fission. I then eat my offspring.

Banjo Tooie is pretty good. I like it better than Kazooie because there's more to do. But that's why a lot of people hate it :/

idea

Smash Master
ryan - yes, all the french toast crunch was gone too =P i don't mind, it's just funny how much cereal you guys eat. but it's usually my parents who buy it, so there won't really be any more this weekend. there's a box of nesquik left, and then some, uh, nutritious cereals.

desh - from victoria park station, take the 67 pharmacy north bus, and get off at florens. then you walk right (east) and turn left (north) at the first intersection, and go to 58 bertha avenue.

heh, the station is still under construction. at least they've started making stuff, though. for most of the last year, they broke stuff until it was dirt, then they hauled all that dirt out, then they brought in different dirt. it looked exactly the same after. i'm sure it makes sense, but it looked pretty stupid.

are you bringing anyone else? like andy =D

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

Sanu

Smash Champion
There's the potential to be smash at T10, someone just has to take up the reigns and host it within their venue. One of the guys in charge of T10 left his contact info in the T:X thread in the Canada forums. So go nuts if you want to host.

You're behind Kage, haha.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey can we SR legend of zelda ocarina of time...... or just beat it, i haven't played it in a really long time and its one of my fav games :D

edit: ppl send me pics for the new sig!!!!!! i need something to do in photoshop :)

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah i think andy will come if i go. I just need to make sure i has money to go both ways. But im pretty sure my broke *** can make it =/ i make no promises unfortunately. =[ I reaallyy need a job =[
Kyle do you think we could crash at yer place if we make it? o.o or naw?

idea

Smash Master
edit: my laptop's battery is fantastically dead. it always claims to be at around 60% and charging, but won't get any higher. if i unplug the cord, the laptop turns off. it will not turn on at all until i plug it back in.

ppl see me, just ur not always around when they do :(
guess i don't either...

hey can we SR legend of zelda ocarina of time...... or just beat it, i haven't played it in a really long time and its one of my fav games :D

edit: ppl send me pics for the new sig!!!!!! i need something to do in photoshop :)
yeah, sure. if there's enough time. ryan went through most of master quest a few smashfests ago...

i could also just download most games. i have an snes emulator on my wii now, so super nintendo games are even easier to get a hold of, but there seem to be wii files for most games anyway.

and keep reminding us about that. i don't feel like looking for stuff now but i will another time.

yeah i think andy will come if i go. I just need to make sure i has money to go both ways. But im pretty sure my broke *** can make it =/ i make no promises unfortunately. =[ I reaallyy need a job =[
Kyle do you think we could crash at yer place if we make it? o.o or naw?
yeah, for sure. i was expecting you to, since no one ever sees you and brampton anymore =P

and if you really need money, money match me, doc and peach dittos. unless you're SCURRED

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There's the potential to be smash at T10, someone just has to take up the reigns and host it within their venue. One of the guys in charge of T10 left his contact info in the T:X thread in the Canada forums. So go nuts if you want to host.

You're behind Kage, haha.
That sounds incredibly... not reliable. lol.

idea

Smash Master
kyle im coming saturday.

for some reason kyle i have a feeling your going to use this song for your combo video. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmMO8iilaE
you know me so well <_______< this would be pretty funny, but nah.

if i do eventually make a combo video i'll use voyager by daft punk and one other thing. if anything i'd use this for the credits, but probably not.

If it's happening, and Chris is taking me with him cuz I easily get lost then FA SHO =D
call if you get lost or anything. and be sure to link ditto stos a bunch.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
haha kyle I was just messing but yeah saturday i'll be there. hopefully its not one of those raining days. We've been having lots of raining days during this summer.

Yeah I havent had Link dittos in so long so playing Andy would be nice =D Also hopefully Trevor comes. Link get togethers lol.

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, whatever happened to that guy?

and his friend emily. i still have the cereal she gave me. (it was very nice but i don't even eat sugar-loaded cereal that often, and she gave me healthy cereal)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I was talking to him couple days ago and he said he's still into Smash and he'd be happy to come out. Not to sure if he still goes on the boards. Should I inform him?

idea

Smash Master
so apparently not too many melee people have confirmed for havoc in the hammer...

Attendees

3.M2k :chuckle:
6.sauc3
13.Stos
14.Desh
24.RayneX
25.Idea
26.Sanuzi
45.WorldJem
50.SummonedFist
55.Nightmare
62.Lawlbot
63.Eugene
68.unknown522

so these are the people from that list who would enter melee, as far as i know. that's a lot of the regular people but i know there are a lot more who read this thread and would go to tournaments and stuff if they...weren't...lazy.

Julian, you said you're not dead a little while ago. go to that thing.

edit: raynex's name is the same font size as m2k, and unknown522 is a bit smaller. hehe.

dude, live a little, eat those rainbows and clovers, embrace the diabetes.
it's not that i avoid it cause it's bad for me, it's that i usually wait a little and have a larger, more fattening lunch instead.

Agree'd

on a random note, I'm at work posting because I havent looked around that often, but I wanna know if there's anything going on this weekend. I'll most likely be able to drop by if there is.
my house, saturday, 2pm

hopefully (not to jinx it) desh and andy will come. they did post about it.

dunno, but I doubt it will be a good turnout.

Kyle: I'll be there at some time. Bernard is back, so he'll probably read the post.
k, cool

i played banjo tooie yesterday. it's a cool game but it's the type i'd rather watch be played than play myself. also after trying everything i could think of for maybe 10 minutes, i had to check the internet to find out how to throw eggs <_<

Kyle, I'm coming on Saturday. But not until later at night cause I'm going to a BBQ first.
k. bring food?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
To speed run Banjo Tooie (i think it's the better of the 2 games because there's more content/play value) you'd need to like map out exact routes because it's such a long run with SO much to be done.

Won't have food left, by BBQ mostly I mean we're drinking >_>

Sanu

Smash Champion
Are you still having people over on Friday Kyle? Or were you ever doing that? Haha

HIMATT

HI
HI
HI
HI
Hi
HI

HEY MATT

HI

Desh

Smash Ace
i dont have recording stuff anymore D:
well i do...but it wont work for silly reasons. one being that i stupidly bought that cute lil netbook, without thinking
'OH ****, I MIGHT NEED TO PUT A CD INTO THIS THANG TO INSTALL SOMETHIN'
so now im unable to..well..install somethin D:

but yeah we can bring a cube + melee..
unfortunately we are no longer in possession of a tv that we can bring O_o

edit:
k i tried to find the iso again (because the first time i looked for it a few months back it didnt work =[ ) and people say that whats downloading right now should work. if it does then i'll bring my recording shiz.

idea

Smash Master
Are you still having people over on Friday Kyle? Or were you ever doing that? Haha

HIMATT

HI
HI
HI
HI
Hi
HI

HEY MATT

HI
nah, i was never doing that.

i dont have recording stuff anymore D:
well i do...but it wont work for silly reasons. one being that i stupidly bought that cute lil netbook, without thinking
'OH ****, I MIGHT NEED TO PUT A CD INTO THIS THANG TO INSTALL SOMETHIN'
so now im unable to..well..install somethin D:

but yeah we can bring a cube + melee..
unfortunately we are no longer in possession of a tv that we can bring O_o

edit:
k i tried to find the iso again (because the first time i looked for it a few months back it didnt work =[ ) and people say that whats downloading right now should work. if it does then i'll bring my recording shiz.
couldn't you google the thing you need to install? it's gotta be out there somewhere. ...'k.

that's fine, i wouldn't expect you to bring a tv all the way from brampton anyway :dizzy: we have three here to use anyway. my house has a bunch of tvs for some reason. what's sad is that even with those 3 still here, my parents brought two up to the cottage. so we have 5 tvs.

Desh

Smash Ace
also just to make sure from finch, take the subway to vp and take the 67 north and get off aatttt. **** i forget. its near a dominoes? if it is, then i know how to get to your place >_>

nvm i got unlazy and went back a few pages ^_^

idea

Smash Master
get off at florens. and yeah, right by domino's =P if you could walk through walls, i would say go to domino's and walk straight through it and through the fence behind it.

from finch, take subway south, transfer to the green (bloor) line at yonge-bloor station, then go east to vic park.

Top Bottom