• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
because you don't live in the states.

super metroid impossible is stupid.

how am i supposed to do this?

edit:

i'm guessing i should mockball in that small space to go across? without hitting the spikes which do 60 damage?

i don't have speed booster, and that flower on the very left of the platform counts as solid and not part of the background.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
bi'm guessing i should mockball in that small space to go across? without hitting the spikes which do 60 damage?

i don't have speed booster, and that flower on the very left of the platform counts as solid and not part of the background.
LOL! That looks awsome.

Can you shoot teh flowar? Kill it with fire

I need to get one of those SNES to USB things...

idea

Smash Master
me too, i'll see if i'm busy.

anyone know what i should do at that part in super metroid impossible? i'm really not sure X_X i managed to run all the way to one end, jump and then morph ball really quickly, but that only got me under one of those two blocks, and it was a disappearing one too. i guess i'll go check youtube.

idea

Smash Master
^hehehe glad i watched that

BUY 6 NUGGETS

THROW 3 AWAY

CAUSE WE GOT MONEY LIKE THAT

edit: i knew it!! katt williams = a pimp named slickback on the boondocks. i knew i recognized his voice.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
everytime i take the 67 pharmacy bus from vp station, I see mad sexy girls that gets off at florence.

also Asher Roth is pretty dope just listen to his songs in his album, you'll like him. "Asleep In The Bread Aisle"

idea

Smash Master
everytime i take the 67 pharmacy bus from vp station, I see mad sexy girls that gets off at florence.

also Asher Roth is pretty dope just listen to his songs in his album, you'll like him. "Asleep In The Bread Aisle"
what, really? how come i never see these mad sexy girls O_O

and yeah, my house on saturday maybe. i have a feeling i'm busy with something but i have another feeling that i'm actually not and am just tricking myself.

edit: and i forget why, but my mom mentioned she can't feed everyone. i forget if that's this saturday or not. but she saw all the popsicles we still have and said she needed to make stos cookies in return =)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
just find and **** buddy, and you're good to go.

also, make sure you dont do anything stupid.

quoted for sex and truth.

I never knew such a trashy, unintelligent flip could produce such wisdom.

Get at me Stos, bo9 $15 mm. Dave's stupid rule in play. FoiN

can you guys fill me in on this brawl+ thing

its like patching Brawl but community members doing it lolwat?

*squeee* Anthony!! Come out to things, please :0 lol post moar random stuff. Your posts always kill me rofll.

Alphameric vs Adnan xD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ sure but lets make it bo7? I figure 9 would take a while and people would complain since we're "hogging' the tv. Also i'll bring out my other charcaters too.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
^ sure but lets make it bo7? I figure 9 would take a while and people would complain since we're "hogging' the tv. Also i'll bring out my other charcaters too.
***** it's getting recorded with commentary. So people can watch and not complain LOL.

unknown522

Some guy
agree'd

HI RYAN =D
HI MATT!! What up?
can you guys fill me in on this brawl+ thing

its like patching Brawl but community members doing it lolwat?
hacked brawl to make it more like melee/64. Ask josh to fill you in.
Lol, another one. first song sucks.
just find and **** buddy, and you're good to go.

also, make sure you dont do anything stupid.
that **** is hard to pull off (unless they're white girls...some black chicks too [it's really hit or miss]). Asian girls are ****ing hard to do, unlless you're asian yourself.

oh god, this'll take forever.

***** it's getting recorded with commentary. So people can watch and not complain LOL.
lol, why commentary?

Alright I'm down.
my money's on stos =P.

Edit: kyle, any update?

idea

Smash Master
Alright I'm down.
i'm gonna be one of the people commentating =D

and ryan/everyone - people can come to my house tomorrow. i can't promise anyone will feed you...but you never know. bring cubes and stuff, you know. and...come at 12 since i've been getting up early lately.

i insist we at some point play games that aren't smash. i'd love to watch someone play through banjo and kazooie, for instance. but just in general, watching other people play good games is fun. (this'd be after a full day of melee of course =P)

D

Deleted member

i dont think brawl+ is meant to mimic melee / 64, i think it's taking on it's own shape and form. you should play it now.. it's really evolved :)

Top Bottom