• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
HI MATT!! What up?
NOTHING MUCH, @ WORK YOU?!?!?!

I've been meaning to get brawl+ and hacked textures, I've always wanted to play as Shadow rather than Sonic lol

HI JAKE, I met someone who went to your shool, a girl that goes by the name of Keris? I rofl'd when I found out she knew you and Noah XD

unknown522

Some guy
wow is everyone dieing here?, school is almost done, we should finsh the crew combo vid this summer
lol, we can't finish the vid when nothing is saved
We'll never finish without Peterx
true
i'm gonna be one of the people commentating =D

and ryan/everyone - people can come to my house tomorrow. i can't promise anyone will feed you...but you never know. bring cubes and stuff, you know. and...come at 12 since i've been getting up early lately.

i insist we at some point play games that aren't smash. i'd love to watch someone play through banjo and kazooie, for instance. but just in general, watching other people play good games is fun. (this'd be after a full day of melee of course =P)
K
i dont think brawl+ is meant to mimic melee / 64, i think it's taking on it's own shape and form. you should play it now.. it's really evolved :)
seems like it. But it still is brawl to me.
same old.

idea

Smash Master
speaking of brawl+: when i try to load the new codeset (4.1) it says something like "too many lines of code, 1435 when the maximum is 425" and loads normal brawl.

kupo's codeset works though. any ideas?

also stos, you have to come tomorrow, my mom wants to make you cookies. specifically you, cause you brought popsicles before =P

D

Deleted member

speaking of brawl+: when i try to load the new codeset (4.1) it says something like "too many lines of code, 1435 when the maximum is 425" and loads normal brawl.

kupo's codeset works though. any ideas?

also stos, you have to come tomorrow, my mom wants to make you cookies. specifically you, cause you brought popsicles before =P
update your gecko os. go to 1.9 - which allows you like, 8000 lines of code.

D

Deleted member

I've been meaning to get brawl+ and hacked textures, I've always wanted to play as Shadow rather than Sonic lol

HI JAKE, I met someone who went to your shool, a girl that goes by the name of Keris? I rofl'd when I found out she knew you and Noah XD
haha. she dated / is still dating (i dont know) Liam, who goes on these boards by HMP22.

Bernard / ryan will know who I'm talking about. (he was in NNR)

yeah, i know kerris. :)

idea

Smash Master
Is anything going down tomorrow? I wanna come up....420 + smash = saturday.
come to my house. i'm already coming to your house at the end of july...

plus there could be cookies. my mom's cookies are very very good.

also...wasn't april 20 back in april...?

update your gecko os. go to 1.9 - which allows you like, 8000 lines of code.
but i just did, it's 1.901. in the meantime i'm using kupo's codeset, which feels less like a unique game and more like lightning mode brawl. but i'm good with that too.

kyle i'm coming too :D.... mainly for the coat I left at your place
OH THAT'S WHOSE IT IS

my mom keeps asking me whose jacket that is.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
that **** is hard to pull off (unless they're white girls...some black chicks too [it's really hit or miss]). Asian girls are ****ing hard to do, unlless you're asian yourself.
yeah it's really hard, just chill around the beaches. Theres enooooooooooough. you can just like take the girl to the alley way or something. If you're around the beach then its gg for her. Just take her to the rocks and be like "you know the drill" amilli amilli.

alright i'll be there haha.

also speaking of different games, who's down for 007 night fire? Madden 07? or Mario Strikers? LOL

idea

Smash Master
YES SOMEONE BRING NIGHTFIRE

we have to play that. such a good game. i play like snake in james bond games...run around shooting randomly, all the while trying to trick you into running into the room with remote mines everywhere.

or you can put them just behind a door frame. or on the ceiling. or on sliding doors. or on places that are almost the same colour. the possibilities are endless.

oh, and i have smash 64 on my wii too.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
yeah it's really hard, just chill around the beaches. Theres enooooooooooough. you can just like take the girl to the alley way or something. If you're around the beach then its gg for her.
I'm pretty sure they're going to ban that, so from there you can either stay on a neutral or go for the counterpick. If you don't win the first round on the neutral though you'll be eliminated and wont get the counterpick... so watch out.

D

Deleted member

walk east to dundas subway station ie, eaton centre

north to bloor

eastbound to vic park, then take that bus, i believe. i dont know which one.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
WOOOW, I'm down for this LOL CHRISITAN BRING MY CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unknown522

Some guy
yeah it's really hard, just chill around the beaches. Theres enooooooooooough. you can just like take the girl to the alley way or something. If you're around the beach then its gg for her. Just take her to the rocks and be like "you know the drill" amilli amilli.

alright i'll be there haha.

also speaking of different games, who's down for 007 night fire? Madden 07? or Mario Strikers? LOL
give her the detour of your house. Obviously start with your room, then lock the door.

NO NIGHTFIRE. **** THAT GAME!!! =P

Strikers is ok, but gay too.
I'm pretty sure they're going to ban that, so from there you can either stay on a neutral or go for the counterpick. If you don't win the first round on the neutral though you'll be eliminated and wont get the counterpick... so watch out.
Hope that you random to your bedroom game 1. If not, counterpick it, then infinite on the wall.
just make sure

she has her

items off

;)
:bee:

So how would I get to Kyles from Bay and Dundas? I'm pretty much confirmed.
what jake said. From the station, take the 67 bus, and get off at Florens drive. Go on florens from the stop, then take the first left on bertha (drive?). it's number 58.

WOOOW, I'm down for this LOL CHRISITAN BRING MY CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we need recording equipment now :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
So how would I get to Kyles from Bay and Dundas? I'm pretty much confirmed.
yeah, they already told you, but...

- get to a subway station
- take subway to victoria park station
- take the 67 pharmacy bus (follow the signs, it's outside cause the station is under construction)
- get off at florens; if you pass a domino's you've gone too far; you should see some small apartment-like buildings to your right and a gas station across the street in front of you

from that bus stop, walk east one street, then north for a few houses. mine is 58 Bertha on the left.

if you miss that bus stop, and get off at the next one, go east then south instead (you would be on Nancy and Pharmacy, and both of those stops are really close to my house)

if you're trying to find it on google maps, M1L 3M2.

fun fact: up near finch station, some people have postal codes that start with M2K.

edit: SOMEONE BRING RECORDING STUFF

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im 50/50 my moms birthday today.

if i come it'll probably just for like a few hours.

maybe i should leave now LOL.

edit: k im coming.

idea

Smash Master
someone bring nightfire! mike, stos and anuraj are here and no one brought it though a few of them could have.

and bringing it will piss off mike.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm going to York on Wednesday maybe, anyone else feel like going? I finish work at 4:30 so I can get there for like 6. If nobody wants to go, though, I'll just go home.

idea

Smash Master
i'll be there around 4 again. pretty much every wednesday till middle of july =D (past that day i could still go but it wouldn't be every time/at 4 always)

Top Bottom