• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
someone take my spot, :( need to save money, trying to get one of those girl thingies that follows you around and lets perform consensual **** =/

careful.. imma **** your girl

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'd take that spot but, everything has probably already started.

Does anyone know Grmo's home phone? MSN/PM me if you know it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wow i just did somthing so sick wit fox, thunder combo, up throw shine nair jab regrab up throw shine up smash :D its like the coolest thing i've ever done wit fox :D

Edit: yo i need a clip from the following ppl for the TT vid, assuming that there was one good combo u did at kyles place and it was recorded

Jagg
sylar

peterx

Smash Apprentice
wow i just did somthing so sick wit fox, thunder combo, up throw shine nair jab regrab up throw shine up smash :D its like the coolest thing i've ever done wit fox :D

Edit: yo i need a clip from the following ppl for the TT vid, assuming that there was one good combo u did at kyles place and it was recorded

Jagg
sylar
LOLOLOL gameover xP

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Okay is there anything happening today for smash?

Anyone hosting anything that me and trevor could go to?

edit: I could bring a box of cookies if someone is hosting today (and if I am allowed to go, but I have been out like everyday for the past 3 days or so... we'll have to see.)

idea

Smash Master
edit: david, i can't find umbreon mow's fox combo video.
edit2: bernard, is this what you were talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6361951/

someone take my spot, :( need to save money, trying to get one of those girl thingies that follows you around and lets perform consensual **** =/

careful.. imma **** your girl
if you have any extras i can trade you for some bus tokens or something. or maybe some staples. those boxes come with way too many.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
edit: david, i can't find umbreon mow's fox combo video.
edit2: bernard, is this what you were talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6361951/

if you have any extras i can trade you for some bus tokens or something. or maybe some staples. those boxes come with way too many.
shooting staples at people is fun. you got yourself a deal.

LOL, on a darker note, i really really need a ride to niagara tourny and i will give 3 Internets to anyone who can pick me up

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol.

I lol'd

sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Randomly good news guys, I went to the first Anime North meeting today, and we got the gaming schedule set up. At first smash was going to be cut from the schedule but I was able to get a 64 man single elim. tourni on the friday night for Brawl and a 64 man double elim. Melee on Saturday morning.

idea

Smash Master
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Melee/Jigglypuff

what. "advanced techniques: jumping"

they have pages for other characters i haven't checked too.

edit:"Alternate names and voices

change the game language to Dutch and Jigglypuff will now be Pummeluff and have a different voice. this also works in Italian except Jigglypuff is called Unoduoduo."

we're so trying that next time.

hmmm anyone wana go? i wana get some more afro samurai posters and it'd give me a reason to go there :p
a bunch of us are going, ask at the next smashfest/biweekly

edit: ryan, she said brawl is single elim. and melee is double.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Randomly good news guys, I went to the first Anime North meeting today, and we got the gaming schedule set up. At first smash was going to be cut from the schedule but I was able to get a 64 man single elim. tourni on the friday night for Brawl and a 64 man double elim. Melee on Saturday morning.
Alert the peoplez guys, man this'll be like AN07. Man that Melee tournament was so epic.

Especially when we were boo-ing him and saying that "Mysterious Marth" sucks balls. Best part was he ended up being Julian LOLLLL.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
YESSS 2gudz.

:] good ****, I was like "****! I forgot to ask her to mention about entry for tournament!" But we should see how it goes at the tournament, iunno if we're gonna have people paying $5 to enter Melee. =/ Might scare them off, but whatever lol.

If worst comes to worst, have it like a $2 entry winner take all (minus 2nd getting their money back)

MSN me :]

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Well, the thing is this year ONLY melee is being given that exceptions to have an entry fee, BUT 20% of the pot is going towards management. Which is basically Anime North but what they're doing with it is donating it to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital so you can't really argue that too much.

But i did mention to Mike that this year the problem we're having isn't set-ups or anything along those lines, but actual space. This year we only get basically 25% of that huge room we had for gaming last year =(

And I did you just fail if you didn't see my message =)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
is their a thread up about this or just from the anime north web site or somthing

anime north 07 was my first tourny :p i remenber meating ambrose and i think i lost to a falcon, hmm

Top Bottom