• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
I forgot the screwdriver at home this morning.

I'm not going back home to get it either, sorry guys. I'm too lazy... and depressed and just sick of doing anything etc. Please call me the night before next time and I'll specifically get it. I don't usually read the boards after work and I apparently have a terrible memory when it comes to everything.

Sanu

Smash Champion
that is so confusing. i bet it makes much more sense untranslated.
Basically she's pretending to be a lesbian to get rid of the guy who is fawning over her. This is supposed to be a kids game so they can't explicitly state it; hence, the beating around the bush thereof.

idea

Smash Master
Basically she's pretending to be a lesbian to get rid of the guy who is fawning over her. This is supposed to be a kids game so they can't explicitly state it; hence, the beating around the bush thereof.
ohh okay. it doesn't help that they're all kind of androgynous =p

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I dunno, I found it pretty straightforward, but I'm playing the game directly so maybe I can tell between their genders better than the video allows others to.

In any case, I found it to be quite funny to find such a joke in a game rated E10+ lol

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
dam i miss having over 500posts....

anyways if i can clean my basement on friday, then i prob can have like 10-15 ppl over, on saturday? if this were to happen who is coming?

edit: wtf is a wish passer

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, there is no school on Friday... or Monday.

Since I'm getting into Melee again, I might come to Toronto. I don't know though, the distance is ********. :[

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
OK since everyone wanted to smash so badly i talked to my parents and this happened

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6883065#post6883065

if ur names already on the list and ur coming just repost and say yea, if ur already on the list and ur not coming say no so i can take u off the list and make more room

:D it's this sunday sorry for late notist

oh tourny is free for all u broke ppl :D

McD

Smash Journeyman
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNN! ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I WAS ON HERE!
Since like a month before brawl release!!!

I was looking at some brawl stuff and I randomly logged on. I doubt anyone will remember me from back in the melee days. I was never big, but I was in it for the fun, with my buddy Homsar (no clue if hes still on here either).
Aight, goodtalk!

and now I will fade back away into the darkness

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sliq is a bidoof.
i concur.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNN! ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I WAS ON HERE!
Since like a month before brawl release!!!

I was looking at some brawl stuff and I randomly logged on. I doubt anyone will remember me from back in the melee days. I was never big, but I was in it for the fun, with my buddy Homsar (no clue if hes still on here either).
Aight, goodtalk!

and now I will fade back away into the darkness
no don't fade, come back and play melee!

idea

Smash Master
if you only play brawl now, then the brawlers tend not to congregate in here. there's probably a thread for that somewhere else.

that said, the more people the better, so don't go anywhere =)

haha, all these people who have been around longer than me keep coming back

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
VC is so stupid. It ruined that game.

Something worth noting is the second grab is in fact escapable, so it's better (usually) to do the first throw into the whole combo for like 75% life bar. Or, alternatively, do his infinite. I forget which throw you do for that one, though.

Top Bottom