• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hey christian...... remember when i ken combo'd you on FD :]?
what ken combo ? i dont remeber anything about ken combo XD
jks that was so gay though. wrong DI =D

anyways i just droped physics um if thiers anything going on after school i could be there earlier than before.

Roxor

Smash Rookie
Hey Rayn, Mevs, if you guys want, you can come over again on wednes, but same protocol, y'all gotta be gone before my dad gets home!

Roxor

Smash Rookie
well, just in case you don't get the info, it's

3 tooklea crescent (you can google maps that right?)
4-6ish
wednes.

i just want paul and unknown there, any more, mom's going to get PISSED!!!

game set

Smash Apprentice
i almost just got expelled for ACCIDENTALLY having FOAM nun chucks in my CLOSED backpack at school. they won't even tell me how they knew they were there, isn't that illegal? LOL I was filming a bruce lee vs chuck norris spoof at a friends...

Anyway they're discussing if they're discussing if i get expelled, and meanwhile im suspended at home, so I can play smash all daaaaaayyyyyy

game set

Smash Apprentice
i know, they were freaking practice chuck's, If you tried as hards as you could, the PLASTIC underneath the FOAM might give you a bump. Of course that would with out a doubt break them. I was bored when I was waiting to talk to the fuzz, so I started doing tai chi. They already want me to have a pschye analysis before they let me back. Its like something out of the twilight zone, nothing makes sense!!

I mean it wasn't only that yesterday, It was bar none the weirdest day of my life. I spent the entire day in deep zen meditation and the craziest things just happened all day long.

EDIT: the popo say the definition of nun chucks is two solid ends joined by a string, chain, or anything of similar effect. So can i get in as much trouble for having a wii mote and the chuck too? Soon as i'm back i going to come in swinging those as a protest. then get taken away in the back of a police car. HAHAHA!!

game set

Smash Apprentice
example of crazy **** # 1:

Im in my friends room, we're watching revenge of the sith, out of ****ing nowere, a wine bottle slips off the top of his shelf. Would've hit me in the head, I catch it, everybody is sitting around like idiot's going "wow". Around three seconds later a ****ing massive tempered ceramic bowl falls off the OTHER shelf in his room, and EXPLODES right in my face. Now this was super tempered and shattered into a billion grain of sand sized pins(sharper than metal can get because its ceramic). I saw it falling, but I was holding a wine bottle, so I just watched it go. I close my eyes with perfect timing and somehow I was fine, a few other people got some nasty cuts though.

Only conclusion; the force is real.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
example of crazy **** # 1:

Im in my friends room, we're watching revenge of the sith, out of ****ing nowere, a wine bottle slips off the top of his shelf. Would've hit me in the head, I catch it, everybody is sitting around like idiot's going "wow". Around three seconds later a ****ing massive tempered ceramic bowl falls off the OTHER shelf in his room, and EXPLODES right in my face. Now this was super tempered and shattered into a billion grain of sand sized pins(sharper than metal can get because its ceramic). I saw it falling, but I was holding a wine bottle, so I just watched it go. I close my eyes with perfect timing and somehow I was fine, a few other people got some nasty cuts though.

Only conclusion; the force is real.
That sounds pretty cool but, it's no Ass-Pube-Net

unknown522

Some guy
roxor, I'm not coming. The time became too inconvenient (and short too), but yeah. I had early dismissal today, and was out at 11:30, so I was not willing to kill almost 5 hours to come over for 2 hours. Another time.

I just got access to a comp now, so sorry for late notice

Top Bottom