• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
So I was in my Communications technology class today, and I look to my left to see some random guy on the boards.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Also there was this crazy part of the crew battle where I was vs Caotic (guy who knocked out Pkm) on Mute city and was at like 150% while he was on an almost fresh stock. He pulled out a bomb-omb as Peach, and then I rest comboed him ftw while he had the bomb, and just barely missed being blown up by the bomb as he died. Everybody went nuts hahaha.
ahahahahaha i loved that crew battle <3 thx 4 the ****

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wtf why

and HOW?

i keep trying to drop one of my classes

but the counselors and teachers and vice principal are so lame
with physics being included in my avarage, its 63.
without physics 75.
see the difference?

I got 7th in singles! (tied with Kage lol) 5th in teams!

Lost to Mike Monkey ( real good marth, match was too close % 3rd round), and Silent Wolf, (2-0, but both last stock intense match, got recorded).

Not too shabby for my first real melee tournament since Pound 3 :chuckle:
If you were the jiggs, I 2 stocked you on FoD, first match =)
Just saying, GGz!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
stos, how come your school lets you drop a class after half the semester is ovar =[
they should let you drop.
My school doesnt really care who drops or not.
last year in my music class, there was a guy who dropped in the first day for a spare. Like i would stay in physics but its to complicated for sots.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Jansen my place or your place ?
i havent played you since like the last time my parents went to your house XD

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
soooo
i was wondering how my youtube got so many ch views so quickly
and then i was like
lol oh yeah XD

idea

Smash Master
yeah, good job everyone, but especially nate for 7th =) vids soon? bam vs. silent wolf must've been so fun to watch.

unrelatedly, anyone doing anything this week/weekend? cause my school is still on strike and stuff...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Marco you have my controller :O

It's the one I thought was mine that you thought looked too worn in for the joystick but this one I'm using is definitely not mine, and I really think that one is :O

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
im wondering too,
might bus down if theres something and someone can house me (might not need housing if i can get a ride home o.o)

Top Bottom