• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Roxor

Smash Rookie
hahaha, no wonder, me and paul got at my place at like 3 30 then we waited for you to come, paul like got impatient, but it's okay, maybe next time. haha, rayn, didn't know you had a sis.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I wish you beat that Samus too XD. Awesome ending against the Peach.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
People were yelling sooo loud. >_<
The version with crowd reaction should be posted sooner or later.
I really wanted to take the last stock too....

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The matches from that tourny are so entertaining.

edit: I take it back. Tang doesn't know what the hell he is doing. He went through an entire match with a Peach WITHOUT GRABBING OR WAVESHINING successfully.

So. much. Fail.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The matches from that tourny are so entertaining.

edit: I take it back. Tang doesn't know what the hell he is doing. He went through an entire match with a Peach WITHOUT GRABBING OR WAVESHINING successfully.

So. much. Fail.
Iunno running back and forth doing shdl and waiting for her to lag and u-smashing is pretty 1337

:laugh:

Lunin's Sheik is pretty

Pink Shinobi uses a lot of bair :psycho:

Top Bottom