• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KingAce

Smash Ace
lmfao man o man i ask ppl in person who kingnado is and no one responds seriously man ur a ***** for hiding behind fake usernames haha

4Serial

Smash Lord
I seriously doubt that's Chris considering that acc was made like 4 months ago AND it didn't appear on Wak's IP image thing. Chris probably didn't even know who KingAce was back then. I'm not sure if I even knew very much back before summer.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
=) i did good in crew battle with linkuz =)

Marco is at bernies.

Also Bernard Gamebot left his wii thurr.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ yeah i saw that match. you against Mike in Crews.

soooo close.

I still cant believe your brother pulled of Grab, Dthrow, Jab & repeat.

that was ****ing duuuuuuuuuurty.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
NEW PEOPLES CAMEZ OMFG.

ITS SOOO FUN ****** THEM. jks.

well theyre all coool seriously.

if they keep coming out they'll get better fast.

I took off 5 stocks in crew battlez =)

Kyle, how come you didnt come ?

idea

Smash Master
NEW PEOPLES CAMEZ OMFG.

ITS SOOO FUN ****** THEM. jks.

well theyre all coool seriously.

if they keep coming out they'll get better fast.

I took off 5 stocks in crew battlez =)

Kyle, how come you didnt come ?
work. i misunderestimated when i had work today, but when i called to check it was 3 - 11:30 pm. but next weekend i can come late to things, i wrote down the times i have work: saturday and sunday till 8pm and 7pm, respectively. so i could maybe do something sunday next week, or friday.

and wow, 18. with max 5 tvs, right? crowded.

game set

Smash Apprentice
bernard i left my wii there so i need to come back for it and some more smash. won't be there till a bit later cause i'm busy for some of the day. Sorry if i was quiet, lack of sleep can feel like a labotomy sometimes. call you later case you dont read this, or your plans change.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
yeah, I know that's why I'm asking when we should come because I woke up at about 730 this morning and i could have left then :p

moozles

Smash Cadet
Wow, so yea, last night was really fun, even though I got ***** like every match. So yea, I'll check this thread often and I'll try to make it to these things if the location is good

Top Bottom