• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
and all these years i went through university having nothing in common with anyone

Windrose

Smash Lord
Ok ryan, i'll definitely get back to you before then. I just need to find out my project schedules which should be very soon.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
For the record, I can tag along as an extra driver (no one wants to drive 8hrs on their own). I just don't want to arrange everything myself.

Windrose

Smash Lord
For the record, I can tag along as an extra driver (no one wants to drive 8hrs on their own). I just don't want to arrange everything myself.
It's easily doable by one person. 4 hours will just fly by when you're driving. plus there's a rest break at the border.

other people can help you arrange the housing matters. out of country players are given priority.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
So... you've driving the whole way on your own then? I'm just saying if you or James or whoever wants another driver that I can help.

More importantly, how many cars are going and how much space do we have? Like, I've never even crossed the border by car before and I have no idea how to do any of this. I don't mind the work but I'm tired of being responsible for things lol.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
He's just using this second driver thing as an excuse to shotgun a seat! O^O <-- (I got you look)

You really just need a passport and an empty anal cavity.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Whoever drives me has guaranteed housing.

Hatcrab Zombie, you wanna drive people to Ann Arbor? If you take me, we get free housing with someone cool. Couches and everything!

Also, Ann Arbor is like 5 hours away from Toronto AFAIK.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
You make me out to be some kind of monster. I don't *just* hate brown people, I discriminate equally against all people of weird smells and religion.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I initially hate people so that when they do something that's good, I will be thoroughly surprised.

I like surprises.

idea

Smash Master
i have to go plague the midwest with puffery again, it's like a tradition or something

also kels seems to have gotten better lately so i want to see if he learned the matchup somewhere in there.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Eternal, I pmd you my response to your post, it's kinda lengthy and off topic from the current racism discussion so if you have any questions you can post here or respond in PM.

If you have the opportunity, I suggest you try to make this tournament. Not because of the pressure from other people...but it'll be a good tournament experience. The drive is actually quite short compared to other near by areas such as NY or Montreal.

Also, Ann Arbor is a pretty nice town, it's quite beautiful during the fall and you can see what Michigan U is like. It's a very quaint place.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I actually love almost everyone. But I put on a tough guy front to preserve my KirbyKaze persona.

I would really like to love Hatcrab but I don't think he's down. :(

sauc3

Smash Lord
Also, Ann Arbor is a pretty nice town, it's quite beautiful during the fall and you can see what Michigan U is like. It's a very quaint place.
you also get to see the set of the 5 year engagement, which is a beautiful tale of two people falling in love, and wanting to get married, only to have life get in the way of their perfect wedding.

I actually love almost everyone. But I put on a tough guy front to preserve my KirbyKaze persona.
this made me lol, because its surprisingly true haha.

weon - X

Smash Ace
WOoooooooow if I said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to watch SAO if you have ever played an MMO. Every episode of this show is damn exciting xD and this last one was OP. Ryan! this is a character you'd like 100% sure LOL.

SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoP2PdUGLQ

if you don't plan on watching and need incentive go ahead. If you plan on watching and don't want to ruin any surprises o-o I wouldn't but it's pretty sick lol.

The reason they were surprised is cause they never saw anyone do it before :p and he didn't want to do it but had no choice.
yo im watchin the first episode.

really promising

lol KK tuff guy.....

JPOBS

Smash Hero
>tfw you want to play Shadow Hunters so bad but don't live in canada and cant chill with the homies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I wanna play some smash! Also, I have a modified Melee I wanna try out for fun. Haven't had the chance to load it yet.

Top Bottom