• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
^ you're welcome to play in guelph anytime. it's like $6 bus fare to guelph iirc

ryan i have 3 sisters, but only 1 moved out =p you still live closest to holly but i never can get a hold of you last minute when i decide to drive out lol

also, i'm really happy newton's back from 2 semesters of co-op. i finally have easy access to practise X)
lolol this makes it sound like you're trading a sister for smash practice

hurray...I'm down to play today too at some point after 9 or something.

Also I don't understand why we go to the doctor's for check ups nor why we have free health care if no one finds anything out until we're in emergency care...what's the point. Super suddenly people are just going to die...cool story.
uh oh, what happened :(

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
^ you're welcome to play in guelph anytime. it's like $6 bus fare to guelph iirc

ryan i have 3 sisters, but only 1 moved out =p you still live closest to holly but i never can get a hold of you last minute when i decide to drive out lol

also, i'm really happy newton's back from 2 semesters of co-op. i finally have easy access to practise X)
You're at Laurier? Why are we not playing every week? If you're on campus at Laurier I'm literally a ten minute bus ride away.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
youre at UW? i was just there last wednesday

do you got a setup? also PM me your number

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Is there an easy way to get from the Newark Airport to the location of Apex?

Nevermind, just saw the train station thing on that housing post.

I might be in D.C. around that time so I'll just add on another flight.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yeah, honestly. Between Kurtis and Kyle we have enough.

Just like how we don't need another David. We have me, Dylan, and Windrose. It gets confusing lol.

idea

Smash Master
dude, can you imagine how friendly the world would be if everyone were me? but society would collapse when everyone started to show up late for everything and be all laid back and stuff and it became impossible to get any work done. on the other hand, 0.0% crime rate.

funny enough, i was gonna sign up for that housing even without checking with other people :p because it sounds reliably good. other things are not reliably good because sometimes everyone bunches into a different bus or hotel room and it's less fun to not go along with them. and they tend not to bunch around me. typically there is already some sort of vague plan which i then want to associate myself with. so i want to know where other people might already be bunching.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Needs more Kage.

Theoretically, everyone of your clones would have different experiences so your clones wouldn't be the same as the initial you after 1 day and so on.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
funny enough, i was gonna sign up for that housing even without checking with other people :p because it sounds reliably good. other things are not reliably good because sometimes everyone bunches into a different bus or hotel room and it's less fun to not go along with them. and they tend not to bunch around me. typically there is already some sort of vague plan which i then want to associate myself with. so i want to know where other people might already be bunching.
There you go, that's what I was thinking. But maybe you guys are right. I'll sign up tonight and see what happens, I guess.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Ryan, if you're still interested in going to the gym, there's one on Markham Rd + Passmore that just opened. Goodlife Fitness for $35/month. Promotion ends by end of Sept. I'm probably gonna join that one. Its brand newwwwwww.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yo Toronto people! We had to set a 128-entrant cap for Big House 2, kind of a sudden development, but necessary =\ just an FYI. Don't want anyone to miss registration cause they waited too long.

Top Bottom