• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm definitely gonna go see it if it comes out in theatres. I doubt it though since DBZ isn't very well known amongst many people now. Its usually just our generation. We can always watch it on DVD/Bluray. I heard its gonna be like an actual movie-length kind of movie. 2 hours~ opposed to its usual 50 minutes. The story takes place 10 years after Buu saga.

idea

Smash Master
Yo Toronto people! We had to set a 128-entrant cap for Big House 2, kind of a sudden development, but necessary =\ just an FYI. Don't want anyone to miss registration cause they waited too long.
thanks...a bunch of us want to come, still working out transportation basically

Windrose

Smash Lord
If there are no cars going to the big house, everyone is refunding? kage + bam included?

idea

Smash Master
lol, i feel kind of bad for pissing off gmoney...he's totally in the right too, i was just in a bad mood at the time :p

i mean it didn't matter in the end since half our pool had already left the venue way earlier, but still.

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
So I just finished Black Mesa Source... I'm really impressed. I thought it would be a remake of the original Half-Life. There are a lot of differences though, most of which I like. There are some weird choices they made with pacing though - earliest example being when you get the crowbar. In the original you're given the crowbar right before using it to smash through a nonfunctional door to teach the player about that function of the crowbar. In BMS you find it in a toolbox, when you're about to be attacked by Headcrab Zombies... I dunno. I think the pacing could have been done better but otherwise really solid "remake".

Also it's free you brokeass people.

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol, i feel kind of bad for pissing off gmoney...he's totally in the right too, i was just in a bad mood at the time :p

i mean it didn't matter in the end since half our pool had already left the venue way earlier, but still.
we were all thinkin it...

kyle, you're just such a mean, evil-hearted person.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nice avatar Camilo <3

Also, Mewtwo combos

Hello Smash World Forums, I am Jeff, and I will tell you how to use Mewtwo better in competetive play. First off, I will submit combos I used with him in the past.

[...]

Double Meteor Smash
You have to use Link and Mewtwo to perform this. First, use Link's side smash at the opponent and then use Mewtwo's side special to ensure the opponent does not escape. Now use Mewtwo's d-air twice and Link's d-air once. Now send the opponent down with Mewtwo's f-air and send the opponent flying with Link's s-tilt. With precision timing, put Mewtwo a bit under the stage, pull out a bomb, and use Link's d-tilt beforehand to Meteor an opponent then use Mewtwo's d-air and recover, then use Link's bomb, as Mewtwo may not survive alone, and recover again.
Mewtwo & Link team is too good.

Ministry

Smash Ace
anyone have any good movies to see?. im hoping someone will post one i haven't seen? they can be new or old. keep in mind iv seen A LOT of movies. don't even bother posting stuff like pulp fiction or usual suspects

movie i just recently watched that is good.
The Perfect host
headhunters

idea

Smash Master
lol, apparently my only uploaded youtube video got taken down...most likely for copyright whatever. it still lets me keep the views though, under "total video views" on the channel.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
anyone have any good movies to see?. im hoping someone will post one i haven't seen? they can be new or old. keep in mind iv seen A LOT of movies. don't even bother posting stuff like pulp fiction or usual suspects

movie i just recently watched that is good.
The Perfect host
headhunters
I recently watched The Prestige and it was really good. Not sure if you've seen that but when it comes to Christopher Nolan people just think Memento and Inception.

Top Bottom