• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Europhoria

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEB8NeJcnA

lol Ryan, David, Bernard, Imadh, Camilo (especially so we know what you're thinking in your troll head `^`)

You guys should make something like this XD.

Edit: THAT PP FIST PUMP IS NO ****IN JOKE.
Man those clips with Armada look so hype and intense, doesn't reflect how tremendously far from what amazing melee those sets were

Cyan_

Smash Lord
after switching to a broken character I must have a broken avatar

and yeah FFT is amaaazing. favorite single player game, beat it about 5 times now

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
WOoooooooow if I said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to watch SAO if you have ever played an MMO. Every episode of this show is damn exciting xD and this last one was OP. Ryan! this is a character you'd like 100% sure LOL.

SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoP2PdUGLQ

if you don't plan on watching and need incentive go ahead. If you plan on watching and don't want to ruin any surprises o-o I wouldn't but it's pretty sick lol.

The reason they were surprised is cause they never saw anyone do it before :p and he didn't want to do it but had no choice.

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
WOoooooooow if I said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to watch SAO if you have ever played an MMO. Every episode of this show is damn exciting xD and this last one was OP. Ryan! this is a character you'd like 100% sure LOL.

SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoP2PdUGLQ

if you don't plan on watching and need incentive go ahead. If you plan on watching and don't want to ruin any surprises o-o I wouldn't but it's pretty sick lol.

The reason they were surprised is cause they never saw anyone do it before :p and he didn't want to do it but had no choice.
Reminds me a bit of the Tales of Symphonia OVA. Don't know why.

Rikana

Smash Champion
InternetExplorer is legit. Working on so many mods for the community; projectm, melee, and melee online.

Ryan. I wanna try out the melee mod. Have you tried it out yet? How does it feel?

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I wonder if gay people that go to college ever keep tallies like that

Days in rez: 13
Number of drunken fratboys turned bicurious: 6

Or something to that effect

I'd imagine for them it would be more about competing with other gay people or self-love... whereas acquiring more Melee players is a greater-good type dealio AFAIK

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
you have smash players in res?

good lord why couldn't i be 5 years younger so i could be a freshman in res this year :ohwell:

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Hatcrab, what uni are you in? and lol Bernal, off to a good start. I'm moving into my place on the weekend of Sept 15 (spadina/college) so I can host stuff then. Go stalk IB in the meantime :p

Also, I did get my license but I don't think I'll be driving to Big House... it's a busy month and I don't want to stress out over planning another trip after spending much of the summer doing just that. Which of you guys has already confirmed, out of curiosity?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hatcrab, what uni are you in? and lol Bernal, off to a good start. I'm moving into my place on the weekend of Sept 15 (spadina/college) so I can host stuff then. Go stalk IB in the meantime :p

Also, I did get my license but I don't think I'll be driving to Big House... it's a busy month and I don't want to stress out over planning another trip after spending much of the summer doing just that. Which of you guys has already confirmed, out of curiosity?
You suck
10sucks

Windrose

Smash Lord
uh oh.......

unknown522

Some guy
Regarding the big house 2: those who offerred to maybe drive, let me know if you can or not for sure by sept 25th. David and I have both registered already a week ago, any can only get refunded up to the 25th. I just don't want to give them free money due to maybes is all

:phone:

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
Two more people who are actually pretty good and looking to get into the competitive scene walked into my room today. I don't know where they came from. Awesome.

Top Bottom