• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
I know! I can't believe it!

Kage had an easy bracket. But then threw it away by losing to LE. Even if he lost to axe first round, it wouldve been easy. Now he has one of the top 3 hardest brackets

Hax by far has the hardest bracket. Darkrain kind of has a tough bracket

Also, shroomed got 13th :/

:phone:

Engo

Smash Ace
Hbox was playing the most aggressive I've ever seen him play in my life in the P:M finals lol. He REALLY didn't want to lose to this Vro guy.

And Kyle can I come for your smashfest? Id rather not spend 5 bucks at a&c

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Because I was completely serious about that statement...

Also, Eternal, what time are you leaving? And will you be passing Duffering and Steels or some combination of locations that are close to my house? :D

idea

Smash Master
Hbox was playing the most aggressive I've ever seen him play in my life in the P:M finals lol. He REALLY didn't want to lose to this Vro guy.

And Kyle can I come for your smashfest? Id rather not spend 5 bucks at a&c
yeah. it is on FRIDAY though. i know what you meant, just double-saying lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
To be fair people don't really know how to fight Ike yet, new character and whatnot.

Plus he's one of the lower learning curve characters.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Because I was completely serious about that statement...

Also, Eternal, what time are you leaving? And will you be passing Duffering and Steels or some combination of locations that are close to my house? :D
Probably 2:00-ish, but nah, that's far lol. I live near Warden station.

cdp

Smash Rookie
Yo anyone getting into Persona? It looks pretty good so far - I'm considering the purchase. The rest of the FGC seems to be getting behind it and I think we'd transition pretty well.

idea

Smash Master
Yo anyone getting into Persona? It looks pretty good so far - I'm considering the purchase. The rest of the FGC seems to be getting behind it and I think we'd transition pretty well.
I dunno if it's good or not but I like watching other people play it...

Also, waiting on Persona 5. Waiting for years probably.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
To be fair people don't really know how to fight Ike yet, new character and whatnot.

Plus he's one of the lower learning curve characters.
I disagree, Ike is ****ing stupid good in P:M. He can combo you across the stage even with good DI, it's pretty stupid. And as for lower learning curve characters, that's like saying Ganon is also low curve character which is very wrong, you have to know the character VERY well if you want to do good. Vro got 2nd and 1st in teams, he's VERY good at P:M.

Top Bottom