• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
Hatcrab Ill go to a&c thursday if people are going. Playing for only half an hour last thursday after a month absence was lame
I'll definitely be going. I'll be at bloor & ossington helping my sister move, then work at bloor & bathurst, so it's silly for me not to go. I think Kyle said on the facebook group that he'd go too.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
I'm finally in town so I'll go. Been craving Melee ever since I saw PewPewU's Rule 6 matches.

Did anyone get P4A? I never played other fighters seriously but I'll try to dig into this one. Learning Chie in the hopes of improving my rushdown instincts.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Lol, they thought David and I were twins and when David said he was five years old than me, they thought he was 30.

I'm still recovering from the scream of that girl who yelled that she was 16 practically in my face after finding out I was 17.
was this scream while you had her in your clutches? showing her why you're the pleasure-miester?

Izek

Smash Cadet
Let's not forget about the pizz'a underage sister and her underage friends trying to be hoes.

:phone:
loool. When i got there it was pretty funny too. :D especially when a chick tells me she beat all of you lool

OH and telling me im in the wrong house

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm still recovering from the scream of that girl who yelled that she was 16 practically in my face after finding out I was 17.
that sounds like how brawl players react when they i tell them i'm 23

Windrose

Smash Lord
are people going to a&c today? i'm still going to go even if not many people show up.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if there are smashers in Orangeville c.c? I need something to do for the day cause I am too nice a person ._.\

Also, I won't be able to make the tournament on the 18th :\; my grandmother's hemoglobin level is apparently drastically low and they think she's bleeding out somewhere (likely internally). My dad is going on a date on the weekend of the 18th so I need to stay here.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
lol and wow are such different games lol

how can they even be compared

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The only similarity they have is being an MMORPG, but I figured I'd at least ask.

I guess not.

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
A bunch of my friends are huge dota 1 elitists, theyve been playing for years and they don't like dota 2 even though its the new one and so clearly better

unknown522

Some guy
Does anyone know if there are smashers in Orangeville c.c? I need something to do for the day cause I am too nice a person ._.\

Also, I won't be able to make the tournament on the 18th :\; my grandmother's hemoglobin level is apparently drastically low and they think she's bleeding out somewhere (likely internally). My dad is going on a date on the weekend of the 18th so I need to stay here.
that sucks dude

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Hey Windrose, can you trade in your car and get a bigger one so I can come to the Big House?

Or can I sit in your lap on your throbbing mast as you drive?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yeah, i saw it a week and a half ago, and i thought it was no big deal but WTF at like 1 mil view increase PER DAY

and yeah, everytime i heard it

GUNDAM STYLE
CONDOM STYLE

i totally see camillo rockin' that fluorescent suit (Y)

Top Bottom