• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
2nd analog nub addon for 3DS looks ugly as hell. But, I'm hyped for Monster Hunter Tri G 3DS.

Bing

Smash Master
evolved form and YES I LOVE DELIBIRD AND FARFETCH'D

Yeah, we still live together, we were still fooling around but last night she made out with someone and that like gashed me deep so now im just like **** THIS and its not happening anymore. dont wanna do it.

Ministry

Smash Ace
evolved form and YES I LOVE DELIBIRD AND FARFETCH'D

Yeah, we still live together, we were still fooling around but last night she made out with someone and that like gashed me deep so now im just like **** THIS and its not happening anymore. dont wanna do it.
you should gash her with a knife. It always makes me feel better when i do it to someone.

idea

Smash Master
Yeah I was wondering about that midwest thing considering hes not actually on the attendance list.

And on another note my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me about a week ago, and shes already making out with others guys... so Im a ****ing wreck.... Some serious smash = needed
:( that sucks, you should definitely come to stuff more then.

i would take girlfriend over smash any day.

just my opinion though
i'm honestly not sure...but in reality i wouldn't want anyone who wasn't okay with smash anyway so i don't think it'd ever come up.

Bing

Smash Master
She thought it was cute, my addiction to smash, but she never liked me playing and that it was gay otherwise.

On another note, She brought home the guy she was "rebounding" with last night, while I was trying to sleep and she was kind enough to be just loud enough for me to hear. So I calmly freaked.

Yeah, I defs think im going to be moving out.

On another note, my former best friend and I hungout for the first time in over a year. It was former because when I started dating this girl she realized she liked me and tried to break us up, so I stopped talking to her. We hungout again last night and honestly that was the highlight of my week...

Anywho enough about my personal drama ****.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Lol wow bing. That's ****ing brutal. Why would you even let her in with the new guy. I'd tell them to get the **** out. Maybe even find a reason to start beef with the guy lol. Bring a gal home and tell your ex to go to the living room while you do your business if she is on the bed.

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
i don't wanna waste time with someone who can't accept a simple hobby. especially when it's not like a heroin addiction or something <_< or if i started, say, skipping work all the time to go smash.

but i think i can assume that any girl who will only date me if i give up something important to me, something which is not in any way hurtful to her or myself, is someone i don't want anything to do with.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I agree with Kyle.

It's not really fair to ask them to give up something like SSBM, or WOW, or SC2, or baseball, or song-writing, or whatever. Hobbies and stuff are important to have.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah it's kind of ridiculous.

Yet somehow video games as a hobby are automatically terrible horrible things.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Honestly, I don't get that impression from most people I've been with, but I also only date dudes. It's probably more accepted among guys, 'cuz every guy is a shooter casualfag (CoD, Halo Reach, whatever else is floating around right now).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well I've never dated, but I'm assuming that it'll be the same for the most part for me... Though I'd really hope not to end up with someone obsessed with shooters. I really don't like most of them.

I.B

Smash Lord
Wow Bing... Sorry to hear that.

Move out/get her to move out ASAP and move the hell on, she's poison.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Is the tournament on saturday anywhere near the greyhound in toronto? or can someone pick me up once im n tornoto or something?
or should I just take the greyhound to missisuaga or some other stupid suberb on toronto?

apparently im gonna have to bus it so help would be appreciated.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Is the tournament on saturday anywhere near the greyhound in toronto? or can someone pick me up once im n tornoto or something?
or should I just take the greyhound to missisuaga or some other stupid suberb on toronto?

LOOOL lrn2travel

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow

Where are you coming from?

Regardless of your beginning location, you want to arrive at Spadina, you'll probably take the subway there.

The venue is literally 2 minutes away from Spadina station. You definitely don't want to go back down south towards Mississauga.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im traveling from london which means I'll prolly be taking a greyhound and have to get off at whereever the greyhound stops. And if that location is really far from the venue then Imma need directions and stuff please.

stfu kurtis you dumbface mm me in Blazblue nub

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
im traveling from london which means I'll prolly be taking a greyhound and have to get off at whereever the greyhound stops. And if that location is really far from the venue then Imma need directions and stuff please.

stfu kurtis you dumbface mm me in Blazblue nub
Can't you take the GO? I'm not familiar with Greyhound, but I do know the GO congregation point is Union station, if you can somehow bus there, Spadina isn't really that far from Union.

I've even trained from Arlington station in Hamilton, so it's definitely not impossible, although it is probably lengthy.

idea

Smash Master
uhh i know there's a GO station at union station, if all else fails you can take some sort of GO bus to there. from there you can bus to spadina really easily and from spadina you walk south and almost immediately will see a red A & C games sign. (but the tourney is in A & C world which is almost right next to it)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if you take a greyhound you will get to the terminal at bay & dundas most likely

the bus terminal connects underground to dundas subway station, take it north (be very careful where you pay for ttc because dundas station is pants-on-head ******** and if you get on the southbound platform you cant change directions without going to another station or paying extra) to bloor, transfer there to the bloor-danforth line and go west to spadina

once you get to spadina either take the streetcar 1 stop south to sussex avenue (a&c is like 8 seconds north of sussex on spadina) or just walk it

it takes like 15 mins tops to get between greyhound terminal and a&c and most of that time is walking and transferring lol

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
tristan your last resort could be bussing to uog and i could pick you up on my way.

i still have space in my car so.

and lawl gf's and melee... some of you guys already know how mine feels towards smash lol

Top Bottom