• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
So apparently Barduk got in a time loop and that's why Freeza knows about saiyans and super saiyans. How the hell did Barduk go back in time?
okay so for starters, its common knowledge that a Super Saiyan arises once every 10000 years, or so its said. So Frieza knew about the Super Saiyans.
And Bardock wasnt caught in a timeloop, at the beginning of his movie, he and his team destroy a planet, after this, while chillin in the destruction, a survivor gives him the "gift" of seeing the future. So he could see the destruction of his own planet(Vegeta) before it even happened.

on another note, no one wants to team with moi?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yo jack, i might take u up on that offer and bus to UoG on saturday morning and catch a ride with u. depends on bus tickets (i'll check when im not lazy), when are u planning on coming back after the tourny? sturday night or sunday?
i'm hoping to leave guelph around 10am so if you could bus here by then that'd be good

i need to get back to guelph sat night; i won't be able to stay overnight. the other 2 ppl in the car need to get home at that night too. hoping to get home whenever the tourney finishes/not too late be in guelph for 10pm latest. if you need to get back earlier for busses then we can work something out. if you stay the night there then that's fine too.

from other unfortunate events i am forced to take the van to the tourney, and it eats gas up quite a bit so i'll have to ask you to chip in some gas money if you come with me =\ if that's okay

edit:

okay so for starters, its common knowledge that a Super Saiyan arises once every 10000 years, or so its said. So Frieza knew about the Super Saiyans.
And Bardock wasnt caught in a timeloop, at the beginning of his movie, he and his team destroy a planet, after this, while chillin in the destruction, a survivor gives him the "gift" of seeing the future. So he could see the destruction of his own planet(Vegeta) before it even happened.
lol, someone hasn't read the new manga. also, a legend isn't common sense =p

Rikana

Smash Champion
I can't get into RO anymore.. the new things are quite bad. Well, not bad. But it isn't the same anymore. WoE was amazing back then. Ragnarok was basically my high school years. I played on so many low rate private servers. The memories.

We should all join one server. No lies lol. I wanna see what its like at the moment. The last time I played, it had 3rd classes but everyone seemed over powered.

Edit: Bing, read the manga lol. Get on your dragonball game. Bardock turned into a ssj.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Can't take third classes seriously. Everybody just hacks in RO. If you apply to any top guilds they will ask if you know how to auto pot, auto hot key and have RCX. It is pretty much expected. Yeah I used that stuff too because every guild at the top did. It did make WoE a lot more intense

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
Bing, if you're losing extra money to come then maybe you shouldn't enter teams? normally i'd say i'd team with you but i already said i would with james...twice. lol

i actually just started playing Ragnarok online today, for like the 6th time. the game is amazing.

also Ragnarok online2 is hopefully coming out soon.

edit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXno3lhVGOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfdTnpV03p8&NR=1

i love this show, writing is amazing good actors, second best show next to arrested development.
is it free?

idea

Smash Master
soo i can still come to david/james place later, right? if i get no response i'll assume yes.

edit: actually since you're both supposed to be out for a while today...i'll wait for a response.

Bing

Smash Master
Im debating on entering teams, but I really want to. Its a lot of phone

Sidenote, She ****ed that guy in the other room last night, left the condom and wrapper on the floor for me to see what I got home from work.

Hyperventalating now.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Im debating on entering teams, but I really want to. Its a lot of phone

Sidenote, She ****ed that guy in the other room last night, left the condom and wrapper on the floor for me to see what I got home from work.

Hyperventalating now.
You should move, or bring a female over and bang her. Leave the condom, and put a tampon on her bed as well for good measure.

She's acting like a straight cunt. You'll find someone better.

But yeah, move on. The house is not in your lease, either you deal with her games, or you just leave. Move back home with your parents, until you find another place. It won't take too long, hopefully.

idea

Smash Master
wow, did you guys break up on bad terms or something? that's just straight up malicious. i'm willing to be she doesn't even like that guy much if at all.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm assuming Bing is not the vindictive type... but just in case I'm wrong I have a few revenge ideas that I should probably not post while in a public place

Rikana

Smash Champion
Kyle, I hope you brought my sunglasses with you if you're crashing over at someone's place. :) thanks.

Edit: Bing, I feel for you man. I already wanna punch that guy in the face just from reading what you said.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sorry, Kyle. Internet's been down for a while so I couldn't post. I would have told you we didn't go out but... bleh. If you're still coming, cool. If not, I understand.

Bing

Smash Master
im not letting myself, ive already talked to her. Im leaving ASAP. I need this tournament today(its 12:01) to calm me and put a smile on my face.

I like hugs and will be accepting them.
Ill be wearing a Mario hat that says "Bing" on the back.

btw the guy was waiting for her to get back when i just got in, outside my house and it was so tempting... but im the gentle type... which sucks sometimes XD

you know whats funny? I was so mad I went completely full circle to not giving a ****... I was like... huh...

so no one wants to team with me?

Ministry

Smash Ace
i would tell you what i would do but i dont tell people my opinions or what i think anymore.

they complain im quiet, then when i talk im too sarcastic and i offend them and they stop talking to me...

people get upset to easily.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Bing. Stop being a gentlemen. You should seriously kick him in the nuts the day you're about to leave. If it was me, I would've already started **** the first day I meet him.

Bing

Smash Master
haha thanks for calling me a gentleman <3

Im wide awake running on 2 hours sleep... I need to get to sleep cause I play worse when Im tired -_-

Btw Kyle, She broke up with me, but it was just like a she grew apart from me. Nothing violent or like arguements for weeks :p

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dont get why anyone would move into a house with someone they only in a relatonship but not married with. Or at the very least, be engaged and super duper on the verge of marrige.

Moving in with a girlfriend is asking for trouble.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Bing. Stop being a gentlemen. You should seriously kick him in the nuts the day you're about to leave. If it was me, I would've already started **** the first day I meet him.
why is it his fault? its her fault completely. He is just going along and doing stuff. shes the one who is creating the ****ty situation...

Bing

Smash Master
Yes Im with Nick on this, its not his fault, he's just doing his guy thing... though I can't help but feel some sort of anger towards him. Like he's sleeping in the next room RIGHT NOW I could go smash him, t-bag him do whatever, but Im restraining myself because I dont feel like being a douche and I've got a bus to Toronto to catch in 1 hour.

Btw, we just have an apartment together, we've lived together for over a year, we left together for school because having a roommate is good and we both went to Humber. We "loved" each other and wanted to live together when we returned. It has nothing to do with being married

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm saying I wouldn't hit a girl so I'd take it out on the guy that has no sympathy for you. He should probably be more thoughtful and bring her to his place instead. You can't say the girl takes all the blame. The guy is involved in the situation as well. I already had a similar situation happen except it's not as bad as Bing's (which I'm assuming I'm getting my anger from). I already made the guy regret doing so.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i dont get why anyone would move into a house with someone they only in a relatonship but not married with. Or at the very least, be engaged and super duper on the verge of marrige.

Marrying someone you've never lived with sounds like a bigger recipe for disaster to me... Imagine moving in w someone you married just to find out you can't deal with each other as living partners, that can be worked around but why would you risk putting that damper on the beginning of your marriage? And its not like being married to someone means they'll never grow apart from you or want to break up, it just makes it 10000000x more expensive to do lol. If it ends during unmarried cohabitation, chances are it was going to end anyway I think. Better before than after getting married.

Plus if you keep living with someone you can't stand just because you're married then that right there us an unhappy marriage too, and no 1 wants that.

Good on you Bing for being the bigger man in this situation. But ia with everyone saying its both their faults, its not like she's the evil mastermind and this guy is just innocently brainwashed, unless she's made some elaborate lies chances are he knows what he's doing and he has the option to be like "no this isn't right". My current SO was the so-called pawn in a similar situation before (before we got involved obv) and I still think it was ****in dumb to ever go along with it, should have known better. Same goes for this other dude.

That being said u should get a tv in the room next to the one they use and invite everyone over for some REALLY ****IN LOUD smash bros while they're doing it. Mood killer much???

All my other ideas involved either revenge sex or illegal things, and I think you're above that (despite not knowing you @ all). Hope the tourney today helps get your mind off the situation. :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My view is at the very least things should be serious before you move in with someone.

But Bing, just get yourself out of there.

idea

Smash Master
haha thanks for calling me a gentleman <3

Im wide awake running on 2 hours sleep... I need to get to sleep cause I play worse when Im tired -_-

Btw Kyle, She broke up with me, but it was just like a she grew apart from me. Nothing violent or like arguements for weeks :p
really? wow, that's even worse, she broke up with you and now she's getting back at you? wtf? :glare:

oh well, smash in an hour.

it's a good way to check if you're ready for that. marriage is way more of a commitment so it makes sense to try the lesser commitment first. like getting a dog before you try having a kid. if you forget to feed the dog sometimes maybe a human child isn't the best choice just yet <_< if you can't handle living in the same location as someone then maybe becoming legally linked to that person should wait.

weird how people can be SO SURE they want to stay together, and it can still change so quickly. but i guess that helps explain why there are 6.8 billion of us.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
everyone's probably noticed by now (ts like 130) but I'm not coming to the tourny anymore. Couldn't get a ride situation figured out suitably. Sorry for flopping.

Marrying someone you've never lived with sounds like a bigger recipe for disaster to me... Imagine moving in w someone you married just to find out you can't deal with each other as living partners, that can be worked around but why would you risk putting that damper on the beginning of your marriage? And its not like being married to someone means they'll never grow apart from you or want to break up, it just makes it 10000000x more expensive to do lol. If it ends during unmarried cohabitation, chances are it was going to end anyway I think. Better before than after getting married.

Plus if you keep living with someone you can't stand just because you're married then that right there us an unhappy marriage too, and no 1 wants that.

Good on you Bing for being the bigger man in this situation. But ia with everyone saying its both their faults, its not like she's the evil mastermind and this guy is just innocently brainwashed, unless she's made some elaborate lies chances are he knows what he's doing and he has the option to be like "no this isn't right". My current SO was the so-called pawn in a similar situation before (before we got involved obv) and I still think it was ****in dumb to ever go along with it, should have known better. Same goes for this other dude.

That being said u should get a tv in the room next to the one they use and invite everyone over for some REALLY ****IN LOUD smash bros while they're doing it. Mood killer much???

All my other ideas involved either revenge sex or illegal things, and I think you're above that (despite not knowing you @ all). Hope the tourney today helps get your mind off the situation. :)

I'm not saying marrige is the solution or anything or that people won't break up if their married or anything. I'm also not suggesting to marry people without ever having lived with them

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be living with your girlfriend for convinence. Like your both going to the same school so you should rent a house together? No. F*** that. Live with friends/family until your super duper ready to get serious about your relationship and go to the next level.

Thats just my opinion.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Sorry for misunderstanding then dude.

Bing

Smash Master
hmm, Kyle, next tournament we need to play, last time I played you was a year ago in Puff Dittos.

Umm yeah, I am getting out of here btw. Im searching as we speak.

Something I found funny though was like, numerous people at the tournament who read my "story" hear were coming up saying sorry and I feel so bad for you... I felt famous yet like I was at a funeral... But thanks to everyone for the support.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
hmm, Kyle, next tournament we need to play, last time I played you was a year ago in Puff Dittos.

Umm yeah, I am getting out of here btw. Im searching as we speak.

Something I found funny though was like, numerous people at the tournament who read my "story" hear were coming up saying sorry and I feel so bad for you... I felt famous yet like I was at a funeral... But thanks to everyone for the support.
We may be trolls on the surface, but underneath it all we are a pretty tight knit community, whether people admit it or not.

Bing

Smash Master
Man... I dont even miss the sex the most... its the being able to hold someone...(yeah I sounds corny and gay and I dont give a ****)

BTW it finally happened. She said something to me, and I got pissed off and he was a like Macho and ****. And he shoved me so I shoved back. He was all like "I have 9 years of boxing dont **** with me". He's 6'3 but scrawny as ****. So I shoved him again and Simply said dont shove me, this is between me and her. He threw a punch, I twisted his arm up and gave him a forearm to the Jaw, a gave him a double leg takedown, and pinned him down with my knees on his arms and sat there.

What he failed to know what that I have a Wrestling background with a bit of Mixed Martial Arts. Not a ton, but enough to get me out of a sticky situation... I also have Karate and Judo, but again, not a lot. Good story eh?

Top Bottom