• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
i hate all of you.

im going to fight you bing, il even bet money on you winning!

also results for tourny?

Windrose

Smash Lord
notreally. everyone trash talks each other

:phone:
yooo way to ditch for tiff. You Suck!!!!!!

Man... I dont even miss the sex the most... its the being able to hold someone...(yeah I sounds corny and gay and I dont give a ****)

BTW it finally happened. She said something to me, and I got pissed off and he was a like Macho and ****. And he shoved me so I shoved back. He was all like "I have 9 years of boxing dont **** with me". He's 6'3 but scrawny as ****. So I shoved him again and Simply said dont shove me, this is between me and her. He threw a punch, I twisted his arm up and gave him a forearm to the Jaw, a gave him a double leg takedown, and pinned him down with my knees on his arms and sat there.

What he failed to know what that I have a Wrestling background with a bit of Mixed Martial Arts. Not a ton, but enough to get me out of a sticky situation... I also have Karate and Judo, but again, not a lot. Good story eh?
That was some sick shield pressure. Good Combo.

EDIT:
Nick, the results were:
1. RayneX
2. Unknown522
3. Weon-X
4. Europhoria
5. RiddleBox
5. Reis

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah thanks :p

Nick why do you want to fight me? Im not a violent person and I cant even try to hurt someone unless pushed kinda far. Kind of Like Krillin vs The Saibamen in DBZ Abridged. That was my Limit Break. :p

And btw, I made it out of Pools, first time ever doing it legit. :p

Windrose

Smash Lord
And btw, I made it out of Pools, first time ever doing it legit. :p
VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i know what that feeling is like as I recently made that achievement too.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm a brawler/64er who desperately needs to get back into melee and I like to pretend I'm important

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
If you've been to any of the SiD tourneys or tuesday smashfests then probably lol.

Wanted to come to the tourney yesterday but I'm out of town. :(

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh yeah I'm the girl who's a ****ty ness main but I got there pretty late

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Lmao for real, thanks tho. Also wtf @ ppl knowing my name

Rikana

Smash Champion
Bing. I'm proud of you. Except I would've went further than that lol. I meant what happened between you and the guy.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
My gamertag used to be AAAAA and tin didn't ever want to announce it out loud so he would just call me stef instead... Might be part of it lol

Ministry

Smash Ace
Stef be careful around James, he goes crazy and try's to grab inappropriate places.

You have boobs so watch out.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lol

Also I didn't play Melee due to sleep johns.

Totally will this week.

Also I'd like to know how I managed to forget Falcon is a fairly good character in Melee, lol.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Man... I dont even miss the sex the most... its the being able to hold someone...(yeah I sounds corny and gay and I dont give a ****)

BTW it finally happened. She said something to me, and I got pissed off and he was a like Macho and ****. And he shoved me so I shoved back. He was all like "I have 9 years of boxing dont **** with me". He's 6'3 but scrawny as ****. So I shoved him again and Simply said dont shove me, this is between me and her. He threw a punch, I twisted his arm up and gave him a forearm to the Jaw, a gave him a double leg takedown, and pinned him down with my knees on his arms and sat there.

What he failed to know what that I have a Wrestling background with a bit of Mixed Martial Arts. Not a ton, but enough to get me out of a sticky situation... I also have Karate and Judo, but again, not a lot. Good story eh?
Stef be careful around James, he goes crazy and try's to grab inappropriate places.

lol best two posts i've read in a while :)

Bing

Smash Master
haha lmao :p
Btw Just saying, I think 5 females in the community in a little high XD
Theres Andrea... you... Ch_Rona(dont know her name) some girl who plays Kirby but just uses Dash attack and up-b. umm... who did I miss?

Btw Thanks David and Ray :p

Whens the results going up?

And btw David, Does pasta go in the Canned good section? Im just wondering cause I am currently un-able to figure this out, it baffling me :/

And on another note, you know whats really frustrating? Playing Puff dittos and having 5 rests get powershielded... I never missed one, but they all got shielded... I was just like.... GTFO

Ministry

Smash Ace
And btw David, Does pasta go in the Canned good section? Im just wondering cause I am currently un-able to figure this out, it baffling me :/

if its canned pasta it goes in the canned goods section, I know its really really confusing.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Obviously.

Nah man I just play the chars I have the most fun with, ness is my main because earthbound is my favourite game

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I figured as much.

I'd totally play Young Link if he didn't lose to like every character that matters, lol.

As it is, just gonna work on my Peach and maybe a Falcon.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yea I will admit I picked up pikachu as my brawl tertiary with some MUs (ahem) in mind, but he's still a char I enjoyed playing as already but never considered seriously lol

Kirby on the other hand is just ****in fun

If I get back into melee ill probably go back to ICs though

Judo777

Smash Master

You don't have me. I don't even know you. :troll:

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman

I read this as poke first...and had a witty response, but now I am insulted sir...when you come back here...be prepared TO DUEL.

MAGICAL HATS!

Also I don't do that >.>. Unless you're Camilo...obv that man is irresistible.

Rikana

Smash Champion
some girl who plays Kirby but just uses Dash attack and up-b. umm... who did I miss?
Her smashboards name is "red" if i heard correctly. That's what she told me at least. I forgot her actual name.. lol.

You should've seen me team with her using double kirby and kirby pichu. It was epic lol.

Windrose

Smash Lord
lol

Also I didn't play Melee due to sleep johns.

Totally will this week.

Also I'd like to know how I managed to forget Falcon is a fairly good character in Melee, lol.
you probably forgot it because falcon isn't actually a good character.

Raaay

That little incident with you and Blur....

LOL

(and no this has nothing to do about that pools match I overhyped)
That was most appropriate! Need more of those. That was a great tournament.

iv decided to become a better person, and stop being negative and trolling people.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

Wtf I totally missed this post lol

Hey did anyone else notice that the music at the end of star fox 64 where it shows the great fox and the arwings flying into the sun sounds kinda like the end of ocarina of time where it shows the master sword after link leaves it behind in the temple

Top Bottom