• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
that was a fun tournament :) good job everyone...who...did a good job with something.

i think next time i'm gonna go falco most of the time and switch to jiggs if i feel like it.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be living with your girlfriend for convinence. Like your both going to the same school so you should rent a house together? No. F*** that. Live with friends/family until your super duper ready to get serious about your relationship and go to the next level.
ohhh. okay then i agree.

hmm, Kyle, next tournament we need to play, last time I played you was a year ago in Puff Dittos.
yeah, sure. hopefully there are more tvs available for friendlies next time.

i mean not that i mind the 40+ entrants, that was great.

BTW it finally happened. She said something to me, and I got pissed off and he was a like Macho and ****. And he shoved me so I shoved back. He was all like "I have 9 years of boxing dont **** with me". He's 6'3 but scrawny as ****. So I shoved him again and Simply said dont shove me, this is between me and her. He threw a punch, I twisted his arm up and gave him a forearm to the Jaw, a gave him a double leg takedown, and pinned him down with my knees on his arms and sat there.

What he failed to know what that I have a Wrestling background with a bit of Mixed Martial Arts. Not a ton, but enough to get me out of a sticky situation... I also have Karate and Judo, but again, not a lot. Good story eh?
lol...i don't usually advocate violence...but that ******* was asking for it :laugh:

You should've seen me team with her using double kirby and kirby pichu. It was epic lol.
hah aw, i missed that somehow

idea

Smash Master
and yeah, if the quebec sets aren't up someone needs to get on that soon...the world needs to see that sheik ditto!

fair to get faired WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO

unknown522

Some guy
Nick wants to rip the vids from the quebec stream and upload them, but he doesn't know how to rip them in an AVI file or something?

If anyone knows, then let him know cuz he's bored

idea

Smash Master
i found a fascinating website and that's why i'm still awake even though i have class tomorrow.

i'm too lazy to get a link right now so i'll give you guys the opportunity to make obvious jokes.

ryan, i probably can't help, but i especially can't with such a vague description...

np4944

Smash Rookie
when's the next A+C monthly gonna be? Oct. 8th or 1st? Let's hope we can get 40+ people out again

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i found a fascinating website and that's why i'm still awake even though i have class tomorrow.

i'm too lazy to get a link right now so i'll give you guys the opportunity to make obvious jokes.

ryan, i probably can't help, but i especially can't with such a vague description...
the funny thing about this post is that it contains essentially no useful information for anyone. This post is equally as useful existing and not existing.

Schrodinger's post. lulz.

Windrose

Smash Lord
One last match.

THUMBS WAY UP

:phone:
the falcon player?

the funny thing about this post is that it contains essentially no useful information for anyone. This post is equally as useful existing and not existing.

Yoo that would be a post that we aren't sure if exists or not until we actually try to read it or something. but rofl

=====

I also stayed up super late last night. Lost track of the time playing portal 2 for the first time....DAMN it...there goes all efforts towards the semester already...luckily only one class today.

idea

Smash Master

it uh...fosters social connections?

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/151/social-norms-are-overrated/
http://www.violentacres.com/archives/32/drastic-measures/

two examples. as with anything on the internet this could very well be all made up, but honestly, it has the ring of truth for me. (and in any case it's fun to read.)

this is the most interesting one so far but i didn't start with it 'cause it's so much more serious (and proportionally harder to believe):

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/158/diary-of-a-teenage-runaway/

Rikana

Smash Champion
I just watched Thor. It was a pretty bad movie. I'm glad I didn't go to the theatres to watch it. Apparently there's a bluray rip out already. Wasn't it just not too long ago that it came out in theatres?

Ministry

Smash Ace
i downloaded the videos. they are in .flv format. does anyone know any good video editing software so i can chop up the videos then upload them

idea

Smash Master
for simple things you can probably do with just windows movie maker, even though it sucks. it's kind of like an apple product, in that it does a few things you probably want really easily and well and is bad for anything beyond that. but you're not gonna need to edit them beyond cropping, which it's fine with, so it should be good enough.

also for some reason last time i checked, video conversion was a ***** to deal with, but the newest version of youtube downloader has a video converter built in. most likely because so many youtube videos are in .flv and .flv isn't good for anything else.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion

is that a reference to the Schrodinger's cat in a box theory? lol.

wow I didn't know that was that well known lol, I just read it in a book a couple months ago.

Windrose

Smash Lord

wow I didn't know that was that well known lol, I just read it in a book a couple months ago.
yeah it's pretty well known as it explains a lot of things in quantum mechanics that helped people understand a lot about chemistry and physics. You learn about it in high school if you take chemistry or physics.

the cat in a box is just an analogy to explain the theory...

===

I started learning break dancing today. It's quite fun and also very hard. Makes exercising fun as I, and many other gamers probably, find normal exercising really boring. But break dancing is a great way to get a well rounded exercise and learn some irl wavedashing. Arms are quite sore.

Rikana

Smash Champion
What did you learn though? Since you said your arms are sore I'm assuming you just started off with freezes.

Edit: I'm in the mood to start playing Monster Hunter Tri again. Anyone wanna play?

JPOBS

Smash Hero

Yea. I actually don't know a ****ing thing about quantum mechanics, but for some reason I happen to know about schrodingers cat.

Windrose

Smash Lord
What did you learn though? Since you said your arms are sore I'm assuming you just started off with freezes.

Edit: I'm in the mood to start playing Monster Hunter Tri again. Anyone wanna play?
legs are sore too....forgot about that until i started walking to school but none of it is that bad.

did some really basic top rock and foot work stuff too.. yeah also freezes...

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i refuse to play unless its a coin match on big blue with mr. saturns and bumpers only and everyone has to be a pokemon **** you guys

(no seriously anyone up for some coin match casuals)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ooooo really? i have a thing to do on thursday but do you guys do this regularly?

Top Bottom