• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo yhil aka aAndy, are you still interested in the mario party games and super paper mario?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
yo yhil aka aAndy, are you still interested in the mario party games and super paper mario?
Can you hold onto them for me? I don't mean to be a pain, will be acquiring a decent amount of cash once school is over, and I'm dead broke now.

Completely up to you though, I understand if you're a business oriented man.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Onterrible was a pretty good video lol.

No Ceilings was better but I mean, given that Nick basically had Youtube clips to work with, it turned out pretty good.

Imadh you're gay. Just ftr.

Ministry

Smash Ace
my job sucks, i might commit suicide in the near future

u have a ****ing 1000000000$ kitchen and u ****ING COOK SCALLOPS IN A DEEP FRYER, WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE WANT TO EAT DEEP FRIED SCALLOPS.

WHATS THE ****ING POINT OF BUYING PREMADE SAUCES WHEN U CAN ****ING JUST MAKE THEM ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE, U ****ING ADD **** TO POT AND SIMMER THEN SEASON, AND MICROWAVES I WANT TO SMASH THEM,

apparently this place is fine dining, ****ing pretentious lazy ****ing ****s.

so when people want someone special done to there meal, were too ****ing busy to do it and give the customer what they want to make there night, but then i ****ing get in trouble for standing around after they tell me there is nothing to ****ing prep or clean, u have SOAP AND WATER, AND U DONT EVEN ****ING SCRUB YOUR OWN COUNTERS, DERP DERP DERP SPRAY AND ****ING WIPE MAKES THE WORLD CLEAN

and im the one who cant cook, might aswell of just gone to ****ING LIASON COLLEGE

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Can you hold onto them for me? I don't mean to be a pain, will be acquiring a decent amount of cash once school is over, and I'm dead broke now.

Completely up to you though, I understand if you're a business oriented man.
sure ill hold em for you, im just hoping that there will be another melee + brawl tourney after july 9 because that day might be our only opportunity to meet

Cruxis

Smash Lord
sick, im gonna be back from june 18 - october 10.

yo remember the idea about the tourney dedicated to crews and midtier only? we gotta get that done some time, i really want to do that.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd come, but right now I want nothing more than to play Brawl.

Actually, rephrase. Right now I want nothing more than to play as Squirtle.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have no money at all. :( Can't even pay the venue fee.

Well, I suppose I have like 30 cents or something.

It's killing me, I was going to go straight Pokémon Trainer today.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
you guys are wack.

during the school year theres rarely any smashfests, then durign the summer theres one liek every day :mad:

im retiring

unknown522

Some guy
my job sucks, i might commit suicide in the near future

u have a ****ing 1000000000$ kitchen and u ****ING COOK SCALLOPS IN A DEEP FRYER, WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE WANT TO EAT DEEP FRIED SCALLOPS.

WHATS THE ****ING POINT OF BUYING PREMADE SAUCES WHEN U CAN ****ING JUST MAKE THEM ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE, U ****ING ADD **** TO POT AND SIMMER THEN SEASON, AND MICROWAVES I WANT TO SMASH THEM,

apparently this place is fine dining, ****ing pretentious lazy ****ing ****s.

so when people want someone special done to there meal, were too ****ing busy to do it and give the customer what they want to make there night, but then i ****ing get in trouble for standing around after they tell me there is nothing to ****ing prep or clean, u have SOAP AND WATER, AND U DONT EVEN ****ING SCRUB YOUR OWN COUNTERS, DERP DERP DERP SPRAY AND ****ING WIPE MAKES THE WORLD CLEAN

and im the one who cant cook, might aswell of just gone to ****ING LIASON COLLEGE
Wow, that sucks.

Also I feel like I should correct your spelling/grammar

idea

Smash Master
i haven't had many jobs, but my worst experiences all occurred during my first job ever at that rogers wireless near david's house.

some people really don't like it when their phone doesn't work the way they want it to.

idea

Smash Master
lol, you can level up your smash bros character? seriously? is that what he's saying?

don't know what to say about this but it's interesting:

"Regarding planners, Sakurai noted that he's headed up all areas of game balance and character strength settings for past Smash Bros. This time, he's hoping to leave this area to the staff."

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQgWqXCyuM&t=7m27s

raaape

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Sheik gained 234 exp!
Sheik raised to level 98!
Sheik learned chain grab infinite on spacies!

Fox gained 4 exp!
Fox grew to level 6!
Player gave Fox a Shine to hold!
Fox learned Shine combo!

Top Bottom