• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Basically, the heart has no nerve receptors, but I could still feel them sticking metal rods into my veins. And I was cold, and naked. Not fun.
Usually I enjoy being cold and naked when people are sticking metal rods into me. But that sounds horrible.

Bing

Smash Master
Kyle, Ive bought two of those no logo controllers and replaced parts in my controller with ones from it, ive seen the insides(pun?). They're the same - logo

Usually I enjoy being cold and naked when people are sticking metal rods into me. But that sounds horrible.
I umm... dont really know how to react to this...

Izek

Smash Cadet
hey jack i know its been like 2 weeks ( i think ) but anyways how was anime north that day u went and was ther melee set ups?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok so i have strep throat.

like i had heart surgery, fractured wrist, broken collarbone, rusty nail through foot, sliced my finger tip off, and its like nothing compared to this ****.like swallowing knives all the time. can barely hear and massive migraine.

woke up today went and waited in walk in clinic for 4 hours for penicillin prescription. while listening to some ******* talk about his court case the whole time on his phone.

try to get home and this ***** at a book store wont even break change for me for bus fare.

get home, walk to work, it starts hailing, raining, thundering and lightning. i get totally soaked. my phone is broken now.

there are no chef jackets at work when i get there so i have to work in soaking clothing on line. drenched socks and shoes also.

on way home i get hassled for 30 minutes by some random drunk guy who wont leave me alone.

i think i did well.
They had to intentionally give me a heart attack, so they could find the extra "pathways" that caused my heart to short circuit.

The condition I had was called supraventricular tachycardia. But it's gone for the most part now.

Basically, the heart has no nerve receptors, but I could still feel them sticking metal rods into my veins. And I was cold, and naked. Not fun.
holy fuck. everyone give these two a hug when you see em

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
[**** happens] i think i did well.
i somehow managed to scroll past this when my laptop was lagging updates. you have my sympathies too yo

Yeah pretty much Yhii. They're kicking me out.

But I have a plan. Currently I'm looking into apartments in Hamilton as part of that plan.
you western cultured ppl are interesting lol

hey jack i know its been like 2 weeks ( i think ) but anyways how was anime north that day u went and was ther melee set ups?
it wasn't as good as it was the previous years imo. there was only one melee set up that wasn't even in the game room lol. i dominated it pretty hard til ppl like josh and andy came by then it was more fun.

speaking of melee, paul (SD) came by and we played sorta one on one (after the others in the FFA died), and it was my falco vs his marth on yoshi's, and i triple shined him to death lol (he died ~35%). it was jokes

anybody hosting this weekend?
who are you?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Don't bother with the no logo controllers. I bought 2 at different times from different places (hell, one from the states and another in canada) and BOTH were broken out of the box. They are complete ****

meant to post this yesterday but forgot

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
First party controllers only, or you might as well give the store your money and walk out without the product. Not worth it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I've readjusted to using classic controller for Brawl.

Am still out a controller for Melee, though.

Also I'm not exactly the best example of western culture fist.

worldjem7

Smash Ace

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I was actually just playing FSA the other day.

I remember wondering what the 5 bonus stages in Shadow Battle would be.

Such a letdown when I unlocked them.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If there's something going on over the weekend somebody needs to let me know.

Oh, and let me borrow a controller, since both of mine are broken.

Rikana

Smash Champion
WiiU is gonna suck.

SSB4 is gonna suck.

I'm looking forward to PSV.

Edit: Should've checked this thread earlier. I was free today. I would've came over for some smash as well. Sadface.

Edit2: Melee.

Edit3: Smash Bros.

idea

Smash Master
i might go on sunday if people are still there.

if so i will have blazblue continuum shift 2 if anyone wants to try it =P

also, it will be a good game if it has geno, and a bad game if it does not

idea

Smash Master
by the way, david/ryan/bernard/imadh. i am still eventually (super eventually) going to make combo videos for all of you. or at least one of you. reason i'm mentioning it is, if anyone feels like finding good clips of themselves and linking me to them, that would help combat laziness.

Ministry

Smash Ace
by the way, david/ryan/bernard/imadh. i am still eventually (super eventually) going to make combo videos for all of you. or at least one of you. reason i'm mentioning it is, if anyone feels like finding good clips of themselves and linking me to them, that would help combat laziness.
people are not going to submit enough clips for you to make a combo video. you need a ton.

Go to youtube, download the videos, and write in time signatures.

then you start getting the individual combos.

if ur to lazy then i cant help you :(

idea

Smash Master
yeah, that is what i'm gonna do nick, it will just be faster if someone who remembers their own good combos can point them out to me.

Bing

Smash Master
I wish someone would just do another GTA video... at some point all of us have had something nice, the last GTA video wasnt that great, and its old, the last Canadian Video, had like one clip of David(pretty sure it was David, the only Sheik in the vid) and im assuming I.B, Bernard and Ryan were in it based on the large amount of Fox,Falco and Marth clips...

I just wanna get a match recorded, no one around records... though we're working on that....

Ministry

Smash Ace
I wish someone would just do another GTA video... at some point all of us have had something nice, the last GTA video wasnt that great, and its old, the last Canadian Video, had like one clip of David(pretty sure it was David, the only Sheik in the vid) and im assuming I.B, Bernard and Ryan were in it based on the large amount of Fox,Falco and Marth clips...

I just wanna get a match recorded, no one around records... though we're working on that....
i made a video with all of them

and imadh and afro made a video thats sick.

unknown522

Some guy

That was almost all WC canada.

I was in 2 clips IIRC

i made a video with all of them

and imadh and afro made a video thats sick.
yeah

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i could do a general one too, or one like nick's, but there's more than enough footage for a longer combo video for any of you four. and like, for david for instance, i can think of 3 or 4 different songs to use, so it'd be a waste to only use one and only have like 2 minutes of clips.

the main barrier is and always has been my own laziness. lol

and one day if i start doing anything interesting i'll make one for myself <_<

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
For anyone it may concern (preferably everyone) =), you are able to come to KKs anytime from tomorrow morning (since I will be here). Please post or text me if you are coming like...really early. See ya tomorrow =).

Number is 647 524 5828

I B mad disappointing =(. Keep in touch lol, hopefully will get to see you sometime this week lol.

I reiterate, it is extremely important that you text/call/post about coming though...also limited crash space.

Top Bottom