• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
that trollface will never truly leave you =P

thanks you pretty much actually described analytical yourself. it just focuses more on the author's way/method of writing rather than WHAT they're writing. or how theyre writing instead of what they're writing. i've pretty much done what you did tho so sweeeet :D
okay, cool.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
We could sneak in the hospital. I'll take some chloroform and a cloth, knock a couple of doctors out, steal their gowns, and come into your room.

"It's for medicinal purposes" if anyone asks. We can play all the Melee we want! It'll be ****.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Lol.

On another note, has anyone seen this "anime?" o_O??
It's so wtf.....this is what happens when anime creators smoke weed or something...
Her panties turn into a gun ROFL. and the other girl's stockings turn into a sword..???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs
lol that was hilarious. I actually wanna watch it now; I love random humour. Its like japanese-style family guy except random is pushed to a new level.

Ministry

Smash Ace
I was in hospital for 3 months after my surgery, and after the first month the gave me a wheelable n64 setup, and i just played banjo kazooi most of the time.

but despite what you think, you most likely wont feel like using electronics or concentrating after a surgery, its pretty draining. you will find yourself wanting to drink lots of liquids like apple juice and sleep.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, panty and stocking is pretty good. i mean, stupid and ridiculous, but y'know, still good. same director as gurren lagann so james probably hates it <_<

also, when i got my tonsils removed (age 7 i think?) it was the first time i played original NES zelda. couldn't figure out what the hell was going on in it, lol. but yeah, that was before the surgery, afterward i just wanted to sleep.

later while recovering at home i played super metroid a lot, with occasional help from my dad. and ate tons of freezies.

Just curious, if I came up for a touney/ fest would anyone house me? I live in Niagara and I cant drive(YAY epilepsy)
probably, depends when i guess

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah, I just saw the episode with the sperms and scotties tissues rofl. This anime is pretty damn hilarious, I'm gonna watch most of it when I'm done my exams on thursday.

I was in hospital for 3 months after my surgery, and after the first month the gave me a wheelable n64 setup, and i just played banjo kazooi most of the time.

but despite what you think, you most likely wont feel like using electronics or concentrating after a surgery, its pretty draining. you will find yourself wanting to drink lots of liquids like apple juice and sleep.
wow, 3 months? That's a long time o_o.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
yeah, panty and stocking is pretty good. i mean, stupid and ridiculous, but y'know, still good. same director as gurren lagann so james probably hates it <_<

also, when i got my tonsils removed (age 7 i think?) it was the first time i played original NES zelda. couldn't figure out what the hell was going on in it, lol. but yeah, that was before the surgery, afterward i just wanted to sleep.

later while recovering at home i played super metroid a lot, with occasional help from my dad. and ate tons of freezies.

probably, depends when i guess

I hate gurren lagan as someone who sat through the whole series; it's not like I hate it without reason. I'm open to give anything a shot, as painful as it could be; gurren lagan just made me regret that.

The studio/artist themselves could have a plethora of ideas for characters and character development...unless you're saying those main characters are just as ********; if so I won't waste my time then.

idea

Smash Master
lol i know, but if it's the same director it's probably going to have some of the same tendencies which you are probably also not going to like.

although p/s doesn't have anyone like kamina, so maybe you'll like it anyway. i think you said that was the main thing you didn't like in gurren lagann. you also said you didn't like stuff about its plot, but p/s doesn't have much of a plot anyway...

Bing

Smash Master
lol My girlfriend told me I cant go to any smashfests until I find a job... almost 200 resumes out in a month and ive had a handful of interviews but people are always like (we'll call you tomorrow whether we're hiring you or not to let you know" and thats the last I hear...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've been looking for 2 years and have the same problem, Bing.

Now it's a major problem because I'm getting thrown out in two weeks.

Probably going to have to go on welfare and ODSP.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have. Several times. It seems like I've tried everything.

Right now I'm thinking, I'll go on ODSP and get some kind of qualification, probably a forklift operating license.

Windrose

Smash Lord
There's a new Katy Perry MV that features Rebecca Black in it >_________>

It also has Kenny G in it for some random reason out of the blue and various other celebrities that I've never heard of...

She trolled the interwebs. Hatters gonna hat...cashers gonna cash

idea

Smash Master
reminds me of decanting...the only thing i bothered to learn in all of grade 12 chemistry

oh wait, there was one other thing: you're supposed to cook food on the shiny side of aluminum foil.

Windrose

Smash Lord
anybody watched da game? There's a riot in Vancouver yayaya
ROFL, vancouver is MAD SALTY.

People are looting **** and causing all sorts of trouble. Some Boston Bruins fans are knocked unconscious...

Canadians sure love hockey...more than I love the Chop Suey Stir Fry...ching chong ching chong!!

Windrose

Smash Lord
I don't know for sure, but it seems like Toronto pretty much accepts that their hockey, basketball and baseball team sucks ***...Vancouver actually has pride about their team...

Top Bottom