• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
the psychological stuff is one of my favourite things about that game.

also the way the story is complicated enough and poorly translated enough that it keeps you thinking about it :bee:

Bing

Smash Master
The only FF game I ever maxed my stats was in FFX. I had like 600 hours played on that ****...
Had the Special weapons(sorry, forget what they were called, the ones that let you do over 9999 damage)

ahh good times,

Im also pretty pumped because next wednesday, I get my first ever matches recorded.. yeah :)

Windrose

Smash Lord
The only FF game I ever maxed my stats was in FFX. I had like 600 hours played on that ****...
Had the Special weapons(sorry, forget what they were called, the ones that let you do over 9999 damage)

ahh good times,

Im also pretty pumped because next wednesday, I get my first ever matches recorded.. yeah :)
that's the long way. I just leveled up my Yojimbo to do his one hit KO move at a very high rate.

I beat all the side strong bosses with yojimbo...except for the under water dragon one where you can't use Yuna.

Rikana

Smash Champion
FFT for me. I'm still waiting for that FFT port on the iPhone.

Edit: Any smash being planned for next week? I'll probably drop by.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm probably going to be focusing on Brawl for the next week with CoT5 coming up.

Also FFT is my favourite if we're counting unnumbered FFs.

Also FFIV TAY is definitely up there.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Dirt, if you play ssb64 online, lemme know. I'll play with you. I used to play a lot.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I experienced go karting for the first time. lol. It was quite fun. Anyone know where in toronto that has a good go kart lane? Decent price would be a big plus.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
They have the "Theme Of Love" song from Metal Gear Solid 4 playing in the background on /b/.

I quite like it.

Bing

Smash Master
Btw Ministry, do you know any smashers in Niagara that actually still play?

We've got a triangle/circle of 3-4 smashers including myself and thats still fun and all but the more would be nice

sauc3

Smash Lord
actually it might not be... we're will to travel for sure for smash... but we dont want to travel to just to gain a person or two...
we've got about 3, plus 3 brawl players who dabble, and 2 ive never met but apparently smash with windrose. could be a semi-legit smashfest.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yeah Really.. I agree with Kurtis... I mean a Butterfree?
Ive done it with a Venomoth before... its fun stuff :)

And when is this going on Kurtis?
usually we smash fridays/sat in burlington, but come july we're gunna need a new place n mike's leaving for a while :(, so iunno

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Agh why do I like Brawl?

It's got so much wrong with it yet I can't quit it.

Blech.

Oh, so I guess I'll be playing solely 64, Melee, and Brawl then. :troll:

Top Bottom