• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Tomorrow is gunna be a great day.....Can't wait to play with all you guys...and then jan 5th too! sweeeet.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I know :( Theres definitely next weekend though! Ill be there all weekend and I have quite the big surprise for the tournament which I should actually tell you about just incase it can turn into quite the disaster.

I did get to play andrei though, Im surprised I got him to one stock each match :S Wall combos on yoshis story (he knows what im talking about ;))

Ill make sure to get tons of matches on you to improve my game...Played until 5am with Josh and Roniel when we got home

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sanuzi said:
More setups people, we need more setups, PLEASE! PM myself, Adnan, Nate, or Grmo if you plan on bringing one. THE MORE WE HAVE THE BETTER THE TOURNEY WILL BE ;)
Also, if you haven't posted in the Clash of the Sauga thread, PLEASE POST AND CONFIRM THAT YOU'RE COMING! Adnan needs to make pools before the tourney day and your participation would be highly appreciated.

<3 you all.

Tzunami

Smash Cadet
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone here is in UofT currently. We usually have 2-3 ppl to play with down here, but we're definetly looking for atleast 1 more person to practice with. I know there's the bi-weeklies already, but we're currently situated in downtown Toronto, so if anyone in the downtown Toronto area would like to have some friendlies, we'd be happy to open our apartment up to ppl.

Our apartment is on 64 Augusta (close to Spadina and Dundas)
Anyways, we don't really have any set dates for friendlies downtown or anything since we could probably have them whenever we don't have class.

Just post here or e-mail me at stevenbie@rogers.com if your interested in playing smash. We'll welcome anyone of any skill level really. Just here to have fun.

*edit: Our place isn't the biggest place ever, and we only got 1 TV + 1 GC + 1 Wii. And the TV isn't that big either. So if someone else downtown has a better setup then we'd be happy to go there for some friendlies.

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone here is in UofT currently. We usually have 2-3 ppl to play with down here, but we're definetly looking for atleast 1 more person to practice with. I know there's the bi-weeklies already, but we're currently situated in downtown Toronto, so if anyone in the downtown Toronto area would like to have some friendlies, we'd be happy to open our apartment up to ppl.

Anyways, we don't really have any set dates for friendlies downtown or anything since we could probably have them whenever we don't have class.

Just post here or e-mail me at stevenbie@rogers.com if your interested in playing smash. We'll welcome anyone of any skill level really. Just here to have fun.

*edit: Our place isn't the biggest place ever, and we only got 1 TV + 1 GC + 1 Wii. And the TV isn't that big either. So if someone else downtown has a better setup then we'd be happy to go there for some friendlies.
uhh i live downtown toronto lol.. i'll see if i can come.

Boogers_

Smash Cadet
Hey,

/adds to msn

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Lost Game And Memory Card!!!

I currently have a BLACK REGULAR memory card. It has Medal of Honor Frontline, Simpsons Hit & Run, Timesplitters, Fifa 06, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Mario Power Tennis, 007 Everything or Nothing, and SSBM files on it.

If this memory card belongs to you please contact me.

EDIT: Memory card found. DS Game found

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134359

I recommend you watch all of these and/or read the topic.

Fastfalling with Marth combos and fast comboing mewtwo = awesomesauce

If you're not gonna watch all of them, I suggest you watch Foxtwo vs Captain Falco on dreamland and mute city for funny surprises. <shine shockwave + noise = LOLLL>

We need to do this sometime, guys.

Top Bottom