• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages in 13 minutes i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
vBulletin Message

Please be patient as we try to accommodate the massive amounts of Brawl traffic.

Edit: smashboards seems pretty fast (I meant actually useable and not down) when all the brawl people are at school. I estimate them to be the majority of 11-16 year olds. Mostly 12-14 though IMO, especially when you look at the "funny brawl pics" topic, and all the complaining they do.

Snakeyes

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I just moved to TO and I'm in the East York area. What can I expect from my fellow Tortondians ?

D

Deleted member

No those are rarely funny

East York, eh? What subway station?

a good chunk of the best in the community live in east york, coxwell - main station

X

xefe

grmo , i shut down my web space (you weren't getting back to me about fixing the site or anything). I found a great venue to run tournaments for a league(a lot of open space) but I'm just not going to go for it anymore. =\ next weekend anyone wanna play smash I've been bored and i just finished school =\

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
grmo , i shut down my web space (you weren't getting back to me about fixing the site or anything). I found a great venue to run tournaments for a league(a lot of open space) but I'm just not going to go for it anymore. =\ next weekend anyone wanna play smash I've been bored and i just finished school =\
I'm down, I'd like to face them UpB trixies LOLLL. I might bring Tameka with me, cool?

X

xefe

I'm down, I'd like to face them UpB trixies LOLLL. I might bring Tameka with me, cool?
sure, were at ? cant smash at my place =\. I still wanna run a smash league for you guys if your still interested, but i need to know if your all for it before my web space expires so i can renew it. =\

btw adnan my hairy bird of fire will penetrate your peach.

X

xefe

i know its a double post but is anyone playing brawl online ? i am bored the games alright =\

Top Bottom