• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

D

Deleted member

man i'd love to have my own cheerleader :p

anyway david's pro, that's for sure. **** trying to find the best in toronto, that's why i haven't updated the ****in' pr

btw bernard..he ***** you too buddy. lol. stfu, define ****. it went to 5 matches.

D

Deleted member

obvi.

i'll update after the 29th and clash of the montreal invaders

D

Deleted member

"chaystar dere eez a falcone aygegarding me, 'alp, alp, chaystar, alp"

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Easy there; you're making it sound like a whole lot more than it actually was.

Let it be known, David won the last 2 biweeklies. I awknowledge he is really good. I awknowledge he ***** Jake.

BUT - I think that for the sake of less backlash, you should keep those kinds of statements locked away somewhere.

EDIT: I love <3 you Mike and David. But by Gawd I'm going to **** David on Saturday.

[/trashtalk]
I ***** you too buddy.

At least Jake at least took me to the fifth game :)

[/trashtalk]

<3 Bernie.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Aww...David.

You beat me twice. How many tournaments have we had again?

Beat me a third time, and I'll concede defeat. I assure you though, no more lucky set wins for you.

Jake: Lol you ****ing nub. How many tournys have you won as of late? how many times have you taken David to the fifth match? You got lucky too black ***.

<3 you all.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Okay. Will do.

edit: Jake took me to fifth game in our two most recent sets.

edit2: lol okay. No more lucky sets for me. In turn I suppose I won't go IC first round out of respect because you're selecting your secondary. I suppose I'll just do the gay thing and go Sheik. You know... so I can practice amatuer evisceration.

But in spite of this trashtalk I still love you.

<3s.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
*** yall and dis jibber jabber

bout ***** dis

nd ***got dat

yall gonna kno wut im talkin bout afta i **** yall dis weekend gonna cap yall in da mouth

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I told you this already. To avoid getting angry over set losses because of losing with my secondary characters, I'm just going to go Fox. So the **** is constant.

I tell you, this biweekly will be left a bloody, gaping mess.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'd just like to say I've been incredibly on point lately, and now that I've got two characters I have much more options for ya'll. Prepare to be blind picked.

Plus my Jiggs vs Fox game is as solid as ever.
Watchout gentlemen.
And Rayn Ford, see you guys in teams finals.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'd just like to say I've been incredibly on point lately, and now that I've got two characters I have much more options for ya'll. Prepare to be blind picked.

Plus my Jiggs vs Fox game is as solid as ever.
Watchout gentlemen.
And Rayn Ford, see you guys in teams finals.
My Jiggs/Sheik game has evovled to the point where it's just a blur of gay. Prepare to be *****, you jiggly sack of deliciousness.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm not going Fox against Nate's Puff anyways. Its too risky.

Usmash might as well = Rest in that match-up. Its like a Marth ditto all over again. Whoever gets the gayest hit wins.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Are there going to be any get togethers before the bi weekly where we can play smash and chill out? Its not often Im in the GTA for consecutive days and I'd like to take it to my advantage.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Are there going to be any get togethers before the bi weekly where we can play smash and chill out? Its not often Im in the GTA for consecutive days and I'd like to take it to my advantage.
If you have somewhere that can house a fest or something. We actually seem short of these right now. You'll probably get people to go it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LMAO **** HALO 2
Smash time
have you tried BXR (halo ****) in smash? no not funny
whats new people?

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Hey...I'm new on the toronto smash scene, please add me to the list :D
I live around North York.

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Yup, I went to the Biweekly a couple weeks ago and met a bunch of people ^_^
So some people know my name is in fact Bob.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I believe you, but be warned.
EVERYBODY is better now, not just the top tier of players...... eeeeveryone.
Its actually quite nice to see of our scene.

Oh yeah, public service announcement: We CANNOT let Pkm win.
Also, I just realized that his presence may mess with the pr update that comes afterwards...

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yo i wana practice with someone today?? can i come over to someones house lol?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM QUEBEC:

After just having talked to PKM, he assured me that he WOULD NOT BE MAKING IT this Saturday.

He said he'll try to make it for the 5th instead. Work has come up last minute, and he is unfortunetly unable to make it anymore.

Top Bottom