• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
SICK TO MY STOMACH! Ryan too. Jake can fall under the catagory of gay since I thought he was gay when I first saw him.
I felt so bad the first time I met you, you knew who I was, but I didn't know who you were. DDDD:
But it all worked out in the end. :3

On a side note, JAMESSSSSSS!

Watch out.

On another side note. BONSLY~!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i was at 800 something though when i started. It was becaause I got faster internet, and had no school sept through oct. so i was home alot and posting on like 6 different character specifics regularly. Plus all the gta ones.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOLLLLLLLLLLL~~!!!! @ Chris's World!

Omg why is NOBODY talking about it?! Noah KILLED me omg. "I made it? I made it?! *nerdy smile*" LMAOOOOO

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
**** smashfest lol. couldnt get a ride home so i walked all the way home from matt's uuuugh. it wasnt long only took 4 hours.

Sanu

Smash Champion
o___O Wow that sucks ***. How'd you get there in the first place?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The end of the year is coming haha. What a ****ing smash year guys, right from early January for a lot of us. I had an interesting thought, who do you guys think was the biggest breakout smasher of this year?

I got a list of some:

Imadh
David
Mike
Chris
I could say Ryan here but I'm not sure if he counts since he's been in the scene for awhile.

I.B

Smash Lord
I pretty much agree with Mike on this one.

-Offtopic- but um, this whole trophy-catching thing seems alot like Pokemon.
Pay attention to the damage meter at the top-left corner
of the screen.

If you’re lucky enough to have a trophy stand, throw it at your enemy after you’ve weakened it!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Easy there; you're making it sound like a whole lot more than it actually was.

Let it be known, David won the last 2 biweeklies. I acknowledge he is really good. I acknowledge he ***** Jake.

BUT - I think that for the sake of less backlash, you should keep those kinds of statements locked away somewhere.

EDIT: I love <3 you Mike and David. But by Gawd I'm going to **** David on Saturday.

[/trashtalk]

-oops.

Top Bottom