• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

X

xefe

yea i know your not in etobicoke because bolth places I've went to were sauga side =\ unlessed you moved to etobicoke i wont believe a word you say ! but whoever was that guy that was looking for people to play, i'll defiantly come play with you, were in etobicoke do you live ?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY: THE SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON THURSDAY HAS BEEN MOVED TO FRIDAY IF YOU WERE COMING PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND DON'T SHOW UP ON THURSDAY.

YOUR COOPERATION IS APPREClATED. SORT OF.

Tysons

Smash Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Hawk
PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY: THE SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON THURSDAY HAS BEEN MOVED TO FRIDAY IF YOU WERE COMING PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND DON'T SHOW UP ON THURSDAY.

YOUR COOPERATION IS APPREClATED. SORT OF.
what time friday?
also where?
If it's friday hopefully i can make my first appearance at a real toronto smash event...

Tysons

Smash Rookie
k thx
can bring wii if needed.. so what time? xD
**** i need to smash... last final exam tomorrow morning.. the timing is perfect

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol... yesterday I played SSBM with Leek (Andrew) from 5:30 pm to... 3:30 am.

We played for 10 ****ing hours. What the hell? We discovered this when I was driving him home, and it was definitely a mind****. That's like a mini-smashfest right there XD.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i prefer low-mid tiers...i dno why...before even knew about tiers, the only high tiers that've appealed to me really are sheik and fox.
but yeah, sheiks definitely gay >.<

also..

IIIIMMMM BAAAACCCCCKKKK ;]
(note: account name. not banned.)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Desh, You PM'd omnigamer to get your account back because you knew he didn't know what you did.

To answer to your "my cousin posted 2 girls 1 finger, I swear!", YOU are responsible of YOUR account.
Omnigamer also apologies for unbanning your account, because you weren't supposed to get unbanned. For your alternate account, it's also breaking the rules.

Truly yours, whatever it means.

Gregorius

Smash Rookie
Yo everyone. I'm from Etobicoke, and signed up recently. Don't judge the account, I've played alot of compeditive smash and have alot of expierience. I would give anyone a great match. If anyone wants to duke it out, money or not, gimme a shout!! AIGHT!! Peace, peeps.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Yo everyone. I'm from Etobicoke, and signed up recently. Don't judge the account, I've played alot of compeditive smash and have alot of expierience. I would give anyone a great match. If anyone wants to duke it out, money or not, gimme a shout!! AIGHT!! Peace, peeps.
Sure. Bo3 for 5$ at the next bi-weekly?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
do you like mudkips?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
so i'm thinking i need more u-smash tech chase with my sheik

this is awesome y/y?

edit: srry mistake
In theory, this will **** fastfallers.

The thing is, people rather use techchase downsmash because of it's longer and bigger hitbox, usmash is slightly laggy at the end, the hitbox is short, and punishable by say, spotdodge to shine or shine from shield.

Iunno though, it's good to mix up like you would with dsmash, dash attack or grab because the same thing applies to them mostly too I guess.

Wow, that was nerdy.

Top Bottom