• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
what's ninja scroll about? i own princess mononoke IRL =P lent it to bernard a while ago. (and got it back already)

i actually have 720p aladdin added into utorrent, it's just not downloading yet cause...well, i guess i could click start on that. lion king i already have in high quality.

sauc3

Smash Lord
what's ninja scroll about? i own princess mononoke IRL =P lent it to bernard a while ago. (and got it back already)

i actually have 720p aladdin added into utorrent, it's just not downloading yet cause...well, i guess i could click start on that. lion king i already have in high quality.
there like 7 unbeatable creatures with different powers, and a ninja fights em all, there fighting, gore, hentai (lol), and comedy all in one, sweet twist aswell, def worth watching.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I know HD Lion King exists, just having trouble finding a good torrent.

I want Pinnochio and Snow White on Blu Ray now... **** was my childhood!

idea

Smash Master
hmm...weird, now i can't even find my lion king torrent file thingy. darn. well, if you ever come to a smashfest at my house, and bring something that can hold 5 or so GB files i'll give it to you =P

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I need Vap to make this team work. All my losses have been a direct result of the failure that is Blissey... except 1 where multiple status in a row failed me.

Save me Jebus/Ryan/Jebus again if God actually existed.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ryan posting:

I don't think they updated shoddy yet with most of the new moves yet.

I've been beating a lot of people with UU teams, vs their OU teams. I sometimes lose to crits and consistent hypnosis failure (2 misses usually, then they sleep for 1 turn when I actually hit).

Also, yanmega made it to BL tier. I need a replacement.

edit: yeah, some guy used heal bell on vaporeon just now. use extended game.

unknown522

Some guy
good speed, special attack and tinted lens.

wow, I just got 6-0'd because I got frozen twice in a row by ice punch on regice and crit 3 times in a row by gyarados when I could've killed it.....amazing

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yeah I was about to ask the same question. I might go and chill.

Seriously though Afro, about the combo video I think you should just remove my part.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i have like 2 mins if anything i'll just put those 2 mins

in other news it thot of an idea for the tourney on nov 14
reposting it here

we should do melee crews if theres time, plus we have enough ppl that every place in ontario can have a crew of 4-5

Toronto ..............................................................(this team would be broken)
Mississauga
Oshawa / durham
Niagara
Brampton

if anything some one host and finsh crews there :)
like theres enough of us now (i dunno how it happened) but we can have crews in dif areas of ontario again

i'm kind of looking at like this

Toronto (bernard, mike, kyle, david, ryan) this is broken as **** by the way ****ing fox fox shiek marth jiggs
Mississauga imadh, josh, adnan, d.b, [coolhat i dunno] u only need 4 mems for a crew
Oshawa / durham me, gk, ken, ndot, stk
Niagara niko.....(i dunno but i've been told they have enough for a crew)
Brampton andy, desh, wigi, Nightmare (i think), and who ever else is in brampton

so its not we dont got enough ppl...................and for 20$ u can go anywhere in ontario and go back home

so any thoughts on this idea?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Toronto (bernard, mike, kyle, david, ryan) this is broken as **** by the way ****ing fox fox shiek marth jiggs
Mississauga imadh, josh, adnan, d.b, [coolhat i dunno] u only need 4 mems for a crew
Oshawa / durham me, gk, ken, ndot, stk
Niagara niko.....(i dunno but i've been told they have enough for a crew)
Brampton andy, desh, wigi, Nightmare (i think), and who ever else is in brampton
Vaughan- Anth0ny and Cyan, two huge ****ing scrubs
ZOMG 2 MAN VAUGHAN CREW FTW

But I'll definitely be attending this tournament. Good ****

Cyan_

Smash Lord
HTML:
lol wow my bad forgot about vaughan lol do u guys even got enough for a melee crew? i swore vaughan was all brawl ppl
Nah, we're joking

it's just me and anth0ny, and JustNoOne I think. dont know the other guy Wang. is talking about

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Wut?

Yeah srsly I'm in Concord... which is a part of Vaughan... which I don't know how to get to downtown Vaughan =.=

Meow :"3

Top Bottom