• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
sliq is my favourite commentator. second place is probably WC in general, after i turn the volume down.

heh, kfc. i just had a big crunch combo. 15 minutes or so later my face felt really greasy, and i didn't have any napkins or anything, so i wiped off my face with a piece of lined paper. afterward you could see through it. i could read the writing on the other side that i'd forgotten was there.

Sliq

Smash Master
I do what I can...I do what I can.

I think when I retire I'll end up like a sports broadcaster, where I just show up to tournaments to do commentary.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I learned how to pillar shine! Yay!

Should I do it with the y button or control stick? 0.0

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
After talking with Mike, I feel like playing a bit more Melee and just wow.... things sorta made sense.

Also Mike said he would post a link to Soddy :*(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Most of us are going to the Brawl/Blazblue/Sf4 tourny on Saturday.

I think we'll have at least one melee setup like last time too. Its at the venue where I went around plugging in my controller in tournament wiis and ****ing up their matches lol

idea

Smash Master
Most of us are going to the Brawl/Blazblue/Sf4 tourny on Saturday.

I think we'll have at least one melee setup like last time too. Its at the venue where I went around plugging in my controller in tournament wiis and ****ing up their matches lol
lol, we are? since when?

idea

Smash Master
hbox wavedashes with joystick O_O how on earth do you do that consistently?

and, i'll probably go to the tournament on saturday now. it occurred to me that since the venue closes at 9, i can just go to my friend's place afterward, since 9 isn't very late. so sweet, brawl+ tourney and melee friendlies =)

idea

Smash Master
double post cause you guys are taking too long.

anyone interested in coming over somewhat later tomorrow/crashing? since a few of us are going to the tourney on saturday anyway. i like everyone gathering in one place. it's also a good way of getting more people to go, since it's so much less of a hassle if they're already out of their houses.

and, y'know, it's been a while.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hbox wavedashes with joystick O_O how on earth do you do that consistently?

and, i'll probably go to the tournament on saturday now. it occurred to me that since the venue closes at 9, i can just go to my friend's place afterward, since 9 isn't very late. so sweet, brawl+ tourney and melee friendlies =)

lol its not hard , i do it wit marth when i play one handed :p

idea

Smash Master
You live much too far from me.
no johns, not everyone is fortunate enough to live in a city with such convenient public transit.

parental johns would be acceptable, though.

Kyle, I'd be down I guess
'k. i'm gonna say 3:00 so i don't have to wake up at any given time. and if it's later maybe there won't be a 2 hour gap between you getting there and everyone else =P

http://en.akinator.com/

Man. This is old, but it is ****ing terrifying.
^^^^ you coming too?

it is pretty accurate. i only managed to fool it once.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

son of a *****

lol i did it againa and he got it worng i was thinking of blood falcon XD but it was in the list he gives u if hes worng

hey can anyone find me a crack for ableton live 8?

idea

Smash Master
I see that it has rained today. Despite popular belief, any quantity of rain less than a lot inhibits human travel in no way. Buses continue to run and such.

Worst case scenario, you get wet, in which case:

1. Why didn't you bring an umbrella/jacket with hood?
2. We have a lot of towels.

That is all.

Top Bottom