• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

C 3

Smash Ace

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
afro...just log off..now

I haven't even been to an event in over a week and I know about Blur, restinpeace etc etc

mike: *facepalm* did we ever use your paypal to pre-reg for tournaments? I can't remember

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I didn't get it until last year or so in fall so no, can use it for Pound 4 I guess. We should probably go to Blur's on the weekend so we don't kill Charles' house.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Seems like a bad idea to have people at your house like 3-4 days a week. >_> Unless your basement is super sound proof and none of us kept your parents up this weekend cause me and David played til like 7am or so.

C 3

Smash Ace
Seems like a bad idea to have people at your house like 3-4 days a week. >_> Unless your basement is super sound proof and none of us kept your parents up this weekend cause me and David played til like 7am or so.
Oh alright. Preferably twice a week, at most 3 times. You and david were fine, no complaints. Actually, if ppl want to come by tomorrow, crash (while bringing things to clean themselves up with) and hang out wednesday also, that's fine. In responce to this offer......... we need a 2nd TV/cube!

And Bernard......... for the millionth time....... u forgot to call me*sigh*

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
afro...just log off..now

I haven't even been to an event in over a week and I know about Blur, restinpeace etc etc

mike: *facepalm* did we ever use your paypal to pre-reg for tournaments? I can't remember
...i knew about blur and restinpeace i thought u ment there was like a **** load of new ppl appearing

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
HowdYdoo, who never posts, is also joining the scene with us. He's my brother lol. There's some other guys (even noobier lol) who are probably going to tag along to events as long as we're in it.

I'd prefer events held by BlurR, because parental johns are easier to get around, since I always go to his house anyway.

Saturdays are the most suitable for me. C3 where do you live?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So, anyone hear of Lockerz?

It's this website that gives you points by playing a game every day. You get about 20 points or so daily, and eventually you can get cool **** like a ps3, wii, 360, games for each, ipod touch and much more. ALL FOR FREE WTF.

THIS **** IS LEGIT, PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THEIR STUFF ALREADY. I have 18 invites into Lockerz left. PM WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT AN INVITE!

Again, this sounds like a scam (I thought it was too) but it's actually legit, doesn't cost anything, and it takes two seconds to register start collecting points.

Unfortunately, brawl isn't one of the prizes, so you can't get a free copy of it and record a video of yourself setting it on fire ; _ ;

idea

Smash Master
I knew I would get you.. haha

What day would people prefer to those who are interested?
>_< dammit. i'm too trusting.

i dunno. not tomorrow...and not friday or the weekend. so i guess i do know - wednesday or thursday.

wow, when am i going to get those essays done if i'm busy most of this week?...

oh, and i'll bring a cube but i can't bring a tv.

It's this website that gives you points by playing a game every day. You get about 20 points or so daily, and eventually you can get cool **** like a ps3, wii, 360, games for each, ipod touch and much more. ALL FOR FREE WTF.

THIS **** IS LEGIT, PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THEIR STUFF ALREADY. I have 18 invites into Lockerz left. PM WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT AN INVITE!

Again, this sounds like a scam (I thought it was too) but it's actually legit, doesn't cost anything, and it takes two seconds to register start collecting points.

Unfortunately, brawl isn't one of the prizes, so you can't get a free copy of it and record a video of yourself setting it on fire ; _ ;
oh well, i can't be bothered anyway. must take a long time to get enough points for a ps3. and i'd still have to give them my address to send me stuff, so that could result in even more RL junk mail.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

I..dont know something smells fishy.

also anyone hosting a tourny anytime soon??

also raynex i think i got better at mvc2

C 3

Smash Ace
just a little LOL

In that case....... $1,000 MM? Team Z ftw!!

HowdYdoo, who never posts, is also joining the scene with us. He's my brother lol. There's some other guys (even noobier lol) who are probably going to tag along to events as long as we're in it.

I'd prefer events held by BlurR, because parental johns are easier to get around, since I always go to his house anyway.

Saturdays are the most suitable for me. C3 where do you live?
McCowan + Steeles is the main intersection. I will PM you my cell # and we can sort it out.

>_< dammit. i'm too trusting.

i dunno. not tomorrow...and not friday or the weekend. so i guess i do know - wednesday or thursday.

wow, when am i going to get those essays done if i'm busy most of this week?...

oh, and i'll bring a cube but i can't bring a tv.

oh well, i can't be bothered anyway. must take a long time to get enough points for a ps3. and i'd still have to give them my address to send me stuff, so that could result in even more RL junk mail.
Alright, thank you.

My bad Charles. I was working and I completely forgot.
No worries, this is the only time this has happened and we haven't mentioned to you that this is a constant issue.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
@ C 3...Nah i wouldnt risk that in marvel lol but i'd do a 1000 dollar money match with you in melee.

anyways is anyone going to revial of melee 2 if so do you guys have any room because I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
@ C 3...Nah i wouldnt risk that in marvel lol but i'd do a 1000 dollar money match with you in melee.

anyways is anyone going to revial of melee 2 if so do you guys have any room because I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go.
yo charles hes calling you out sonnnn, making a 1000$ mm is making a statement.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Probably, I'll ask soon
Gonna have to borrow a tv again lol

Edit: 8-10 sounds fine, just like last time
Bring (how much was it last time??? I think 3:50) for dinner

unknown522

Some guy
yo whos 100% on going to rom and pound 4 as of right now
I'd be 100% on ROM2 if I had a ride.

Probably, I'll ask soon
Gonna have to borrow a tv again lol

Edit: 8-10 sounds fine, just like last time
Bring (how much was it last time??? I think 3:50) for dinner
I'm down for saturday, if you host. Also, there's that bakery across from your house.

idea

Smash Master
When I read "bakery" I imagined cookies and gingerbread men. (or women) (but that might be more offensive if you had to make them obviously female)

Top Bottom