• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
i again would not be able to come this weekend. but i probably can for a bunch of weekends after this one. it's just that there were two birthday parties in a row.

edit: i just had a thought. looking down my syllabus for one class, i see we read some stuff by edgar allen poe...specifically, the Tell-tale Heart and The Raven.

so...i did an essay on those two specifically last year. it was for a Humanities class, rather than an English one like this one, but i wonder if i can change it around slightly and hand it in?

probably a bad plan, but it would be an interesting experiment. and bragging rights. i bet it would get a 70 at least =P

(this might be illegal to do, i can't remember)

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
@Idea Haha I'm pretty sure it is still plagiarism in a weird way

Don't know when I can host again, parent says I should be studying this week
And I have a weekend exam next week

Sanu

Smash Champion
Self plagiarism is completely legal... when you're not in school.

Sucks D:

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i again would not be able to come this weekend. but i probably can for a bunch of weekends after this one. it's just that there were two birthday parties in a row.

edit: i just had a thought. looking down my syllabus for one class, i see we read some stuff by edgar allen poe...specifically, the Tell-tale Heart and The Raven.

so...i did an essay on those two specifically last year. it was for a Humanities class, rather than an English one like this one, but i wonder if i can change it around slightly and hand it in?

probably a bad plan, but it would be an interesting experiment. and bragging rights. i bet it would get a 70 at least =P

(this might be illegal to do, i can't remember)
it is illegal they told us that on the first day of school XD

idea

Smash Master
we're working on recording things. the actual video making hasn't really started since there's not enough stuff recorded. edit: oh, or is there now?

I wonder if it might be better to make individual videos instead? cause there must be tons of footage for ryan and bernard and david, but...how are you going to get a whole minute of interesting combos out of me <_<

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Reminds me of you lol
lol yea i no,,,but i'm not always like that :(

edit: also wasnt there supposed to be a teen titan combo video or something ?
afro wants to wait until april for some reason......
we're working on recording things. the actual video making hasn't really started since there's not enough stuff recorded. edit: oh, or is there now?

I wonder if it might be better to make individual videos instead? cause there must be tons of footage for ryan and bernard and david, but...how are you going to get a whole minute of interesting combos out of me <_<
...clearly no one reads my posts, I SAIDDDDDDDDDDD theres already alot of clips for most ppl, theres just some ppl who either i haven't gone through footy or just don’t have any, if u guys want i can make a new trailer by end of this month and post the combo vid in jan before pound 4, but i need ****ing intros!!!!! i wanted to do it sort of like the DBR did their intros, so like someone start recording ppl and try and get something funny or something or do like a interview or something................hmm i'll come up wit a list of ppl that can help me, but before that anyone wana help i transferred all 90GBs of recording that was on my laptop to my extra HD so anyone can help me now

ps i no one of u ****ers r prob gona read that and look for a spelling mistake, on that note if u do, do that **** u! :)

idea

Smash Master
you spelled "said" wrong, NOOB

yeah, guys, don't bother him so much about the spelling. i think he's just not bothering to spell-check his smashboards posts =P

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think Bernard will one day become infused with a Rubik's Cube.

Also

lazyalwayswins (1:39:18 AM): ok toasty has convinced me
lazyalwayswins (1:39:22 AM): i'm maining peach now
kirbykaze3038 (1:39:26 AM): ok
kirbykaze3038 (1:39:39 AM): you might have to learn how to jump with x or y though
lazyalwayswins (1:39:46 AM): that would take forever
lazyalwayswins (1:39:53 AM): i'll just overcome that by never jumping

<3 <3 <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think Bernard will one day become infused with a Rubik's Cube.

Also

lazyalwayswins (1:39:18 AM): ok toasty has convinced me
lazyalwayswins (1:39:22 AM): i'm maining peach now
kirbykaze3038 (1:39:26 AM): ok
kirbykaze3038 (1:39:39 AM): you might have to learn how to jump with x or y though
lazyalwayswins (1:39:46 AM): that would take forever
lazyalwayswins (1:39:53 AM): i'll just overcome that by never jumping

<3 <3 <3
LOLLL too good.

That'd be hilarious if he really did start playing Peach, and all because of an accident XD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yeah. It was depressing. Also Romeo's failure match 1 on the dropzone..

he double jumped but he upbed too early for some reason and didn't make it. failure. If he had dthrown to almost anything else he would have had it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Lotus Cobra > You
Sorin Markov > You in Draft
Apparently during design it was

(T): Add one mana of any colour to your mana pool

Landfall: Untap Lotus Cobra

So it provided one more than it does now. They deemed that version too powerful, though, because T3 Cruel Ultimatum is silly.

Top Bottom