• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
i like being a smash diaper bomber thank you very much.

Queen Killjoy, this admin with like 2,000,000 posts, made everyone's colour ****ty brown because other br members wanted another colour change. (The purple we had previously was the same as the purple the brawl br members had)

She got a litttle cheesed because we weren't appreciative and yeah...this is the result.
She's a dumb forum elitist ***** from my experience with her and it shows, so whatever.

idea

Smash Master
aw, i can't go anymore =P another time, though. if you host, people actually will show up, as long as you give them enough notice. helps if you live near fast food restaurants.

if anyone wants a good laugh, go read the last three pages of the melee matchup chart thread.

aw, livestream froze. it was terrible quality anyway. i don't know why people never use livestream.com...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ah ****... can't host anything tomorrow. Work and family related get togethers (thanksgiving is laem).

I do hope to host some Melee casuals in the future. I've held successful (AWESOME) brawl casuals in the past ^_^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

You EC guys never come to WC tournaments ><

Maybe if we hosted a big tournament in the middle of canada, like say, saskatchewan.

oh wait.
we should host something in thunder bay, its 1 day ride from BC to there and 1 day ride from Quebec to there its pretty much the half way point if EC were to go to a WC tourny, or the other way around

idea

Smash Master

:3

:<

You EC guys never come to WC tournaments ><

Maybe if we hosted a big tournament in the middle of canada, like say, saskatchewan.

oh wait.
WC is really far =( i mean, if most of our community isn't willing to pay $10 for tournaments every now and then, we're definitely not going to be able to scrounge up hundreds apiece to travel all the way across the 2nd largest country.

C 3

Smash Ace
Sanuzi, would you be interested in teaming with my ganon for melee? I know our doubles scene is non-existant, but just for the sake of it?

Also, I can host sometime this week either tuesday or wednesday, anybody interested?

Sanu

Smash Champion
It seems like you are always unhappy when you post.
I just posted that playfully actually but :laugh:

Sanuzi, would you be interested in teaming with my ganon for melee? I know our doubles scene is non-existant, but just for the sake of it?

Also, I can host sometime this week either tuesday or wednesday, anybody interested?
Aww Charles, don't be so formal... you can call me Joshie~ at any time, any place... ;)

But really, I'd love to. Teams with the big C 3 will be great fun =D

C 3

Smash Ace
I just posted that playfully actually but :laugh:

Aww Charles, don't be so formal... you can call me Joshie~ at any time, any place... ;)

But really, I'd love to. Teams with the big C 3 will be great fun =D
Awesome! thank you. Hopefully this works well. I haven't had a consistent partner since I entered the scene :p

C3 I want to play your doubles team then. If you don't remember, I'm that Jiggs kid. :D

I'll see if Max can host again Saturday.
Oh yes. Hello again! we'd be more than willing to play you guys.

lols

This thread is beast
You're beast.

i'm a beast
You on the other hand... are not.

mmm...potentially. how much space/how many tvs do you have?

how are you guys getting there? can i come :bee:
I'm charging you $2.50 at the door. I have 1 TV/cube setup. 8 person cap. If somebody can bring at least one more TV/cube setup that'd be appreciated.

I'd like to go to pound 4 also (which I mentioned months ago), but I need to see where I am financially first.

Top Bottom