• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
SSBB Results

Singles
1 Owna (MK) Lost to San in winner's finals, and then came back to beat him in grand finals.
2 San (Ike) Lost to Owna in 2 sets in grand finals.
3 PikaPika (Pika/MK) Lost to Owna in winner's and in loser's finals.
4 Court (Snake) Lost to PikaPika in loser's and ___ in winner's.
5 JesiahTEG (Snake) Lost to San in winner's and PikaPika in loser's.
5 NightShadow6 (Fox/MK)
7 Asylum (Snake)
7 Shiri (Yoshi)

9 waffles
9 Xiivi Lost to San in winner's and PikaPika in loser's.
9 Ayaz
9 NikoK Lost to San in winner's and Court in loser's.
13 Nasir
13 K.I.D. Goggles
13 PHISH
13 Aaro Lease
17 Nemi
17 Hammerbro
17 The Hulk
17 SonicEX5
17 Paco
17 Daywalker
17 Gamestrapp
17 O.M.R
25 Dom
25 Mike
25 RaynEX
25 bye (Forfeited)
25 13370
25 Alex
LMAO!!! Bernard's first (and probably last) time getting last place in smash ever.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
A system link?......
I dunno, someone told me it's a system link or something? I always thought it was like a capture card for recording matches. But then how could it only be 20 bucks? Well, I thought you knew how to record matches and stuffs and had the supplies...

And there's like nobody coming Thursday, everyone bailed to Friday =/

Maybe I'll start this on Friday afternoon.

Desh

Smash Ace
maybe your talking about a gamebridge?
im bringing mine to record matches.

also lol,
vanz and teczero teamed together at one of alukards biweeklies with the team name
"kirbykaze and desh all dai"
XD

idea

Smash Master
I dunno, someone told me it's a system link or something? I always thought it was like a capture card for recording matches. But then how could it only be 20 bucks? Well, I thought you knew how to record matches and stuffs and had the supplies...

And there's like nobody coming Thursday, everyone bailed to Friday =/

Maybe I'll start this on Friday afternoon.
be sure to tell me if you decide this before it gets to thursday =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

No, now stop asking. And to Santa: It's not a system link, it is however a capture card. I can sell you one of mine for $20 but it doesn't come with any recording software... well, it does, but the software doesn't work on my computer <_<. Also, when I got it working, it didn't record sound... but I'm positive that's my laptop, not the card.

idea

Smash Master
not for sure, i don't mind coming friday. i just figured, another day of melee, why not? but if few people are coming thursday then i'll just come up friday morning with stos.

hay stos...let's go to his place friday morning. i won't be super late this time cause i won't go to subway where there could potentially be long lineups. but if i will be slightly late i'll bring some food =)

Santana

Smash Apprentice
not for sure, i don't mind coming friday. i just figured, another day of melee, why not? but if few people are coming thursday then i'll just come up friday morning with stos.

hay stos...let's go to his place friday morning. i won't be super late this time cause i won't go to subway where there could potentially be long lineups. but if i will be slightly late i'll bring some food =)
Kay, then I guess I'll move it to Friday, instead. Too many flops to host Thursday. I'll let you guys know when you can come on Friday.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

i have school friday i think.
unless its like Family day or PA day for my school.
but yeah i'll journey with you if im not busy.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk well Julian im sorry but i cant come friday or sat. sorry bro.
i was talking to a few smasher around gta and yeah we deceded to smash at my place instead cause like its pretty far XD and like we got no rides and were low on money to afford bus transportations and stuff sorry man =((

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh bernard, you know what I just remembered....

Powershield into rest, one a day keeps the doctor away.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yeah. peter x could be a big reason raynex is now in, what, 3 combo videos?
Or maybe the big reason is because I ****ing comboed him? How the hell does the player THAT GETS COMBOED get credit?

Josh: I'm sorry I can't 0-death people all the time.. I'm also sorry that I can't keep all my 'fans' from overusing my video and spamming it everywhere.

My playing alone is what got me recognition, and into combo videos. If anyone has a problem with me beating people here, then traveling and doing it again, and becoming known because of that; then tell me it to my face.

I've already planned to go to this with Bernard and Charles. Bernard will sweep the 3S tournament, no doubt.

Edit: Street Fighter IV is the best game ever :)
I never said I was THAT good. I simply said that I play competitively. :laugh:

edit:

Ryan: I'm sorry I'm not a pro at every ****ing game on the planet. Maybe I should change my name have less people talk about me. Because everywhere I look people are just insinuating **** and saying the stupidest things.

Desh

Smash Ace
i concur, bernies known cuz hes an awesome fox player, whos fun to watch. :p
he worked his *** off here, and he worked his *** of in the states to get to where he is.
So really the only person specifically who deserves credit for the recognition he has is him, and i guess the people who always support him and who he practices with and stuff, but ya. =p

also, im not gonna be going to julians thing either. me and stos dont know how to get there by bus, and we have no ride.
im gonna be @ his place from friday to sunday XD

Santana

Smash Apprentice
kk well Julian im sorry but i cant come friday or sat. sorry bro.
i was talking to a few smasher around gta and yeah we deceded to smash at my place instead cause like its pretty far XD and like we got no rides and were low on money to afford bus transportations and stuff sorry man =((
It's only 2 buses =/

Bleh, so many flops...

Niko_K

Smash Master
If anything is happening on Thursday I'd love to come and then get picked up from Brose on Friday.

Meleeee

Top Bottom