• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Bernard's army of nut-hangers will only grow after this event, I'm really glad to see that he's getting the respect and recognition he deserves. He probably made some serious money too, and that doesn't hurt :bee:. How many people signed up for singles?

idea

Smash Master
someone there said first in singles is guaranteed $500. and then doubles i think he won $240 or $260 (not sure if that's already halved or not).

4Serial

Smash Lord
for anyone who didn't see it

he 3-0d pika pika in grand finals. first match, pika - fox, on FoD, he was losing for a while but ended up jv-2 stocking him with a shinespike. then pikapika countered him to fd with pika - fox again, and that time bernard jv-4-stocked him. then 3rd match he went jiggs, so jiggs - fox, on dl64. and i think bernard 2-stocked him there. i hear he was camping bernard pretty hard at the end but it was too laggy for me to tell.
berny was camping? or the jiggs was?
from what i could tell, the jiggs was camping <_<

idea

Smash Master
everyone said the jiggs was, i couldn't really tell.

anything going on tomorrow?

edit: apparently there's a live action cowboy bebop movie scheduled to come out in 2011. keanu reeves will be playing spike. ...

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
apparently there's a live action cowboy bebop movie scheduled to come out in 2011. keanu reeves will be playing spike. ...
I heard this...it's going to be fail...

It will either be ****ty acting, or be a really ****ty representation of Cowboy Bebop :/ Anime should stick to anime.

GSP and RAYNEX **** BOTH IN ONE DAY~! :bee::bee::bee::bee:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
you mean releasing the homoerotic energy that is gaynex? roflz I heard he won some fat money. like I mean fatt.

Goodshiitt.

Also, anything going on this upcoming saturday? I'm down for smash and some sexual activity, and by sexual activity, I mean playing Peach vs peoples while being obnoxiously loud. But you have your own defination of sexual activity, discuss.

I.B

Smash Lord
defination all dai

Matt might be hosting another Alphamale Biweekly on Saturday depending on the amount of interest shown from us.

Discuss.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
raeeepppp. I'm dragging Tameka with me, so whoever wants to rub teh belleh its gonna cost you $2. Proceeds go to me so that I can feed myself the day of.

If anyone comments about how this is wrong and that I'm a terrible person can go suck themselves. roflz.

Edit: I'm probably gonna resurrect the olde sauga players for this. Like Drolian, Jermho, dezenan, and chris roflz.

Return of Team WHORYUKENNN..?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
****it do see what you've done? ]: I was trying to lie to people so we could people to come. False advertising and whatnot.

Now we're gonna have like top 4 gta + me and you at this LOL. Wait.. that doesn't sound so bad at all LOL.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
because marco is BACK and BLACKER than evar. well, maybe not black but that was just to kinda make it sound epic.

And I meant T.O's top 4 LOL.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
haha no just melee friendlies bc nobody takes brawl seriously

(well i guess they do but who cares rofl i dont ill smack *****es to get a melee setup)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm muslim, I can give you a nice shawarma wrap instead with extra humuss/tzatzik sauce. with a $2 add on I can give you a meal deal that comes with fries, drink and a manual on how to hijack things. Comes in 4 varieties: How to hijack a helocopter, How to hijack a tank, how to hijack a submarine and finally, how to hijack a plane.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
canada has like 3 regions that play smash

we have like 3 in every state

no sht
Wouldn't the abundance of players in the U.S. mean that they would be better because they'd have more access to other players to play against? Instead of 3 huge regions that are really just the main cities in each respective province. And even then not all provinces participate in each region.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Comes in 4 varieties: How to hijack a helocopter, How to hijack a tank, how to hijack a submarine and finally, how to hijack a plane.
Nobody cares about your damn Indian food give us the Terrorism 411 you awesome manly man of men.

Also what's an oil and how do I get it?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll probably come... but just remember, there is an event happening at Santa's this coming Friday!

Congrats Bernard, you rock etc. How much did you win?

Edit: In other news Brawl+ is the ****ing ****. I'll be bringing my wii setup to Santa's on Friday. SEX IN MAH 64BRAWL+MELEEASS

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll probably come... but just remember, there is an event happening at Santa's this coming Friday!

Congrats Bernard, you rock etc. How much did you win?

Edit: In other news Brawl+ is the ****ing ****. I'll be bringing my wii setup to Santa's on Friday. SEX IN MAH 64BRAWL+MELEEASS
What's Brawl+?

Top Bottom