• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

Re-read my post my strawberry-filled son! I edited it at least 6 times just for you.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Note for those who don't speak english or type with proper grammar (see: Meverse): Just to let you know, Santa's event is next week, NOT this week. ^_~

P.s., typing like a ****** bugs me <.< I JUGDE!!!

Edit: So I was playing Brawl online yesterday... and I was winning every match, it's so easy lawl... and then I BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEDDD all over the couch =/. I accidentally the whole couch.

Meverse

Smash Cadet
Note for those who don't speak english or type with proper grammar (see: Meverse): Just to let you know, Santa's event is next week, NOT this week. ^_~

P.s., typing like a ****** bugs me <.< I JUGDE!!!

Edit: So I was playing Brawl online yesterday... and I was winning every match, it's so easy lawl... and then I BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEDDD all over the couch =/. I accidentally the whole couch.
i kno i was speaking of next week lol note that i said "friday" instead of "today" :)

idea

Smash Master
OHAI GUYS. PERHAPS YOU DiDN'T KNOW, BUT I POST LIKE THIS NOW. YOU DON'T MIND, RIGHT?

SO WHAT ARE WE DOING TOMORROW? =D
this made me laugh.

to answer your giant question, at the moment nothing. probably there won't be much motivation since i'm having a few people over today and since bernard is away somewhere (he seems to be the driving force for setting things up in a lot of cases).

kyle can me and my friend come? he wants to play with you guys badly...
yup. bring a cube or something. come at 2 or later.

yes, you can even get here at 1:00 when i haven't showered yet or anything =D

I'm out dudes. See you next week.
i still don't know what you're going to. rochester tourney? where's rochester?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kyle i might be late
i cant find bus tickets or spare change lool
i only have a dollar XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Who else is going to that tournament? I'm actually quite busy at the moment so I don't want to search through the whole thread looking for people who responded <_<.

Do you guys think Bernard is going to wtfpwn it?

idea

Smash Master
ohh this, okay. good luck bernard.

josh - when you come later, please bring both a cube and a melee disc. we have one cube, one wii, and one melee disc right now, but 5 people including myself.

edit: according to the possible attendance list, he'll lose in GF to mew2king. if he's not going, then...maybe plank? you never know...

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Everyone needs to check out this Youtube channel, it's like advanced techniques for the competitive life metagame :laugh:. The videos teach you how to cancel the lag on tying your shoes, peeling a hard-boiled egg, soothing a baby and taking off your shirt.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Don't worry Kyle, I'll bring a cube/copy for sure.

And wtf@Osman's weird youtube link XD. I'll have to check that out later.

idea

Smash Master
peter x - you left your wiimote here. thanks to that josh and i were able to play a bunch of irritating brawl matches. well, mostly for him, he kept dying in stupid ways.

Sanu

Smash Champion
peter x - you left your wiimote here. thanks to that josh and i were able to play a bunch of irritating brawl matches. well, mostly for him, he kept dying in stupid ways.
XD yeah. What can I say, I main Captain Falcon :laugh:

Good games ;P

Sanu

Smash Champion
Or maybe Bernard is just good? Your negativity is really sucking Mike ;p

idea

Smash Master
for anyone who didn't see it

he 3-0d pika pika in grand finals. first match, pika - fox, on FoD, he was losing for a while but ended up jv-2 stocking him with a shinespike. then pikapika countered him to fd with pika - fox again, and that time bernard jv-4-stocked him. then 3rd match he went jiggs, so jiggs - fox, on dl64. and i think bernard 2-stocked him there. i hear he was camping bernard pretty hard at the end but it was too laggy for me to tell.

Top Bottom