• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I played Street Fighter IV today at a local arcade.

IT'S SO GOOD.
What arcade?

I don't think Peter recognized me cause of my haircut. He tripped out when I told him I was Santa.

Then again... it might've been the grass.

Anyways, while on GFAQs, I found:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Narkotik/RaynEX ***** PeterX on GFAQS editd.jpg

That video alone (RaynEX vs. PeterX friendlies) is being used to convince people why Melee > Brawl.
lol too good.

fox and terrible dont go together steve:confused:
they do if you're talking about peterx. :laugh:

jk : D

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Hey Erix, I'm sending in a permit application to rent out a school, but there's all this crap I don't understand..

Like:
Non-Profit #
Corporate Org.

And it has "Time of Funtion" and then "Time of Access". Also, I need to put a name of my organization. =/

idea

Smash Master
there should really be a video like "thanks, Peter X"

with all these ridiculous combos. i still wish that one i was mentioning was recorded. his whole stock was taken by like 5 smashes with fox and one tilt. it just looked really funny =P

seriously though, peter, we make jokes like that a lot but you're definitely getting better. and more technical...not that you need to be.

(is there any way to do that huge smiley in text? the one with the n_n eyes but the =D mouth? that would go here.)

peterx

Smash Apprentice
there should really be a video like "thanks, Peter X"

with all these ridiculous combos. i still wish that one i was mentioning was recorded. his whole stock was taken by like 5 smashes with fox and one tilt. it just looked really funny =P

seriously though, peter, we make jokes like that a lot but you're definitely getting better. and more technical...not that you need to be.

(is there any way to do that huge smiley in text? the one with the n_n eyes but the =D mouth? that would go here.)
Better? Well, I'm just trying to catch up to the rest of u guys.

peterx's DI is getting better guys.
XD I guess you just remembered when I jv 3 stocked you in the link ditto on friday.

^ I dunno about that stos.

anyways: Bernard's avatar is killing me. Too funny. you need to get a cut on your fro like that.
Yeah its true, It'll probably get a lot worse before I get any better.

soap

Smash Hero
is that wugwan thing comin up the biggest EC canada tourney for a while? or should i hold out for something bigger.

i ask because trips cost money

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
playing more americans would be fun actually.
im planning to host a huge tourney around march break.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Sexy. There's no mention of any other tournaments even coming up around here (except Stos' >_> but Grmo's done this before and has a venue, etc). So it honestly looks like this is what you're gonna get xD Quebec should be coming though. You can play vs. the world's best/campiest/most homo Peach, etc. They said they'd come.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Yeah, American peaches that I've played/seen suck *** compared to him. Only exception I can think of is Cort but I've never played him to Judge. PKM was right, he's been saying for a long time Vince is the best peach.

There are Melee teams

Osman

Smash Apprentice
What arcade?
Lovegety, in Commerce Gate.

Apparently it's packed Friday and Saturday nights, all the pros come out of the woodwork to wreck ****. There's going to be a tournament hosted there this August. There's also going to be a DOTA tournament soon, at the cyber cafe next door :laugh:.

Edit: Paul, I'm going to report your avatar as a violation of the rules :bee:.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lovegety, in Commerce Gate.

Apparently it's packed Friday and Saturday nights, all the pros come out of the woodwork to wreck ****. There's going to be a tournament hosted there this August. There's also going to be a DOTA tournament soon, at the cyber cafe next door :laugh:.

Edit: Paul, I'm going to report your avatar as a violation of the rules :bee:.
6 out of the 7 tournaments I've been to have been at Lovegety. : )

shoryu boards usually host their 3rd strike tournies there. At least they used to. Its not that far from my house either.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
In a super boring class so thought i'd take the time to thank you guys for the smashfest.
first off, Kyle, thanks a bunch for hosting the one of the best fests ever. also thanks to your parents for being so hospitable and cool.
bernard and ryan.. ur too good. seriously.
bernard i'm still rofling at that new avatar every time i see it lol
ryan, epic fail getting home.. twice lol. good times
david ur also too good but im doing a lil better against ur sheik now and learning a lot, that fox is **** tho
david's bro (mike?) sick ganon lol recovering all those times was fun
bmak, omni, osman, nice meeting u guys, lots of fun in 2's
stos, that link is still too ****, i really gotta learn the matchup better
everyone in kyle's room, epic failure trying to wombo combo, rofl boss mode was crazy tho, we ***** that bowser.. that super laser formation with falco was sick
peterx, ggs as always, me teaching you how to use fox at 7am was fun :p
quebecers probly dont come here, but playing with pkm for those many hours probly helped me a lot despite the fact that he was obviously sandbagging.. anyways, quebecers are cool , glad to finally get to play them.. was a really cool surprise
everyone i didnt play: we shoulda played =/

can't remember any more atm

idunno about u guys but i feel like my peach is getting a lot better in all areas of the game, and i feel like im playing smarter now... pretty much mostly from this weekend. so thanks guys

again thanks a lot kyle for hosting, and if you remember, thank your mom for being so awesome lol

Top Bottom