• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
whats going on with people for new years eve?
we should have a big ****ing fest.
smash or no smash. (dont always need to be playing smash to see people rofl XD)

but if theres something going down, even a few people, i'm down for suurreee.

idea

Smash Master
whats going on with people for new years eve?
we should have a big ****ing fest.
smash or no smash. (dont always need to be playing smash to see people rofl XD)

but if theres something going down, even a few people, i'm down for suurreee.
i might be. i'll have to 1) check if i have work (i said i could work on new year's =P not sure if i'm scheduled or not) and 2) figure out potential things with other potential plans.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
sounds sexy
well im up for it ^_^
yay for free bus's on new years eve ! =D

Osman

Smash Apprentice
He uses dash attack...to edge guard Ken....

I have a feeling...that King...will use a "rest."

I am very excited right now.

Ken saves Isai, Ken saves Isai...oh no...OH NO...OH NOOO...ISAI...ISAI...OH NOOO

Jesus did not make a comeback off that cross <--- lrn2bibleplz, ever heard of Easter? I'm not Christian or anything, that's just common knowledge.

idea

Smash Master
=( that dark circle is so small. that's rest's hitbox, everyone. that's why you can miss it after an upthrow.

after watching some of those new mlg videos, i learned that fox can edgeguard marth with dash attack and fsmash. i also learned that people used to sweetspot less with marth.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
some one doooo
kyle said he might <3
depending on if hes working/can or something.
or att least thats what i understood,
maybe he just meant he could come.
idk.

someone dooooo.
if i do you beetches are coming to brampton 8D LOL.

idea

Smash Master
some one doooo
kyle said he might <3
depending on if hes working/can or something.
or att least thats what i understood,
maybe he just meant he could come.
idk.

someone dooooo.
if i do you beetches are coming to brampton 8D LOL.
nope. can't house people. can maybe come to one, but actually even for that i'm doubtful now, cause i'll probably have guests at my place.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok rate these sigs, wat i was trying to do was 1) have a good light source and have everything flow from that, 2) use no brushes, (besides the soft round brush that comes wit photo shop) and learn how to change colour on parts of a character or render or w.e u wana call it, the yoshie i used was already green (duh) and changed it black cuz black yoshi is bad a** :D, so yea rate it oh and i didnt no were to put text i wanted to put it on the side of yoshi's shell but couldn't tell if it would be better, so instead i placed it in the corner, oh and tell me if the boards make a dif i did one wit boarders and one without. soooo tell me wat u think and anything that u think will make my stuff look better >.<

......dammit photo bucket or smashboards like nerded the sig's colour.......

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
its so hard...i fail...

hi stos :)
oh hi =D
yeah i have like everything except for tape =(
also, i know that im gonna failat this like badly.
I have to wrap a Barbie Tropical Beach Cruiser Doll Playset .. its huge.
Dont need to gift wrap, just give it to them, its all the same :)
then theirs no surprise and the point of Christmas is surpirse and the birth of Jesus.
though this is no surprise, i know im not getting anything :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
jesus = god. this part confuses me. how do you impregnate a virgin to give birth to yourself?

for wrapping...my best advice is to use too much and fold the extra over. always looks better and is easier to wrap this way. fold the extra the way you would start folding a paper airplane, so that you have a neat triangle instead of a line where the wrapping paper ends, then tape that part down.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
jesus = god. this part confuses me. how do you impregnate a virgin to give birth to yourself?

for wrapping...my best advice is to use too much and fold the extra over. always looks better and is easier to wrap this way. fold the extra the way you would start folding a paper airplane, so that you have a neat triangle instead of a line where the wrapping paper ends, then tape that part down.
alright thanks.
im gonna use extra paper from now on.

Top Bottom