• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
i love you guys =D
also merry christmas *****es =D
i was hoping to have sex in ma ayyus christmas edition video.
were prolly hit up someones house for new years and have a New Years Sex In Ma Ayyus Edition.

Matt: dont worry i still love you =DD

anyways whos going to Tamekas birth thingy this saturday?
I'm going with bernard, david, and adam. We're supposed to meet at finch stn at 2:30 (if david reads this, yeah it's for you too)
also guys whats going on new years day or eve?
I know bernard wants to do something (not counting on it though). But yeah, talk to him.

also, that DS I found, the R button doesn't work..........

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm going with bernard, david, and adam. We're supposed to meet at finch stn at 2:30 (if david reads this, yeah it's for you too)

I know bernard wants to do something (not counting on it though). But yeah, talk to him.

also, that DS I found, the R button doesn't work..........
alright i'll meet up with you guys.

i still can't believe you found a DS

its starting to look like "Dharma give your good karma" is taking effect on you XD

also are you doing anything boxing day? chill & shop?

we need a big smashfest before new years and record vids and make a new years in mah ayuss combo vid of the gta lol
yeah i really wanna do something.

unknown522

Some guy
alright i'll meet up with you guys.

i still can't believe you found a DS

its starting to look like "Dharma give your good karma" is taking effect on you XD

also are you doing anything boxing day? chill & shop?
I'm busy on friday.

also, R button not working is bad karma.....

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I can't, it has 4
im pretty sure it has triwing screws, 2 on the left side and the other ones are either 1 under the battery and the other under the padding next to the L trigger or they're both under the battery which has a regular small phillips head

thats assuming we're talking about the ds lite

unknown522

Some guy
That's the normal amount then, and everyone should have a screwdriver like that. But I thought DS was 3 wings
im pretty sure it has triwing screws, 2 on the left side and the other ones are either 1 under the battery and the other under the padding next to the L trigger or they're both under the battery which has a regular small phillips head

thats assuming we're talking about the ds lite
yeah, I fail. I was looking at the battery lid screw. That has 4. Then insides have 3.

so mike, can I use your screwdriver?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
My mom somehow magically lost my first 1. So if you want yeah, but >_> people have to come over to use it now unless I can find the other 1 my mom lost when she was "cleaning"

idea

Smash Master
stuff i know i'm getting (cause i was there at time of purchase):
- new shoes
- chrono trigger ds
- some dvds on sale while i was looking around futureshop

stuff i don't know i'm getting:
- i don't know. i just said that.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
andy how do you do the perma color thing? =[
or are you entering in the color every time?
i tried to do it before but failed because of laziness.

why am i still awake. im gonna be dead tomorrow.
today...
merry christmas <3

stos ima jack yo hat

Top Bottom