• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I can't host at my house for a while. If I had a **** venue for he-man id host it.

Also, doing something at my house during the break is out of the question: apparently we're renovating the basement.

idea

Smash Master
at least you're installing multiple tvs into the walls to make the basement perfect for smash.

...right?

we need to do your roy vs. my sheik. and if i win that set then P is even worse than it would seem by these results.

edit: lol @ repeated CC of fsmash in the first game. use grab...

and, whoa, i didn't know roy's dair spiked. honestly, i don't think i've ever seen it happen =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
looks like no more new years melee celebration =(

unless someone hosts..

i still dont get how Sheik lost to roy.

lets just say "P sucks" lmfao.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
:) i does

only cuz i think eveyrone else hates me

unless you all hate me

then i'd be :(

I.B

Smash Lord
I don't either. Just having my name randomly in other people's posts is teh sex though.

I'm going to sleep now. Byyyyye

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
bye I.B.! nice meeting more canada!

stos im ready for buttsecks

rayn..make your 5000th something EPIC

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ITS SEXY TIME.

SO GUIZ.......

I NOW HAVEZ 5000 POSTS CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'D LIKE TO THANK MIKE AND DAVID FOR BEING REALLY GAY, JUNGLE FOR BEING REALLY FAR, STOS FOR USING LINK, IMADH/RYAN FOR BEING BLACK, PETERX FOR MAKING ME FAMOUS, BLACKBURN ROAD AND PLANTATION DRIVE IN GA FOR BEING TWO AWESOME HATE-FILLED STREETS, NEIGHBORHOOD FAIL P FOR BEING SO BAD AT SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE FOR THE GAMECUBE, DBR/WC CANADA/HALF OF AMERICA/P/BRAWL PLAYERS/OTHER HALF OF AMERICA FOR THEIR GOODLY D.I., AFRO CHRIS FOR GETTING HIS AFRO CUT LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD, RYAN AGAIN FOR BEATING MY GANON WITH PICHU, IMADH FOR GETTING HIS FOX ***** BY MY MEWTWO, DESH FOR HAVING LIKE 6 ACCOUNTS...MAYBE 7, KYLE FOR YOUR SEXY *** CAT WITH LASER EYES AND FATNESS, ERIC FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE: WHAT THE FOX?!, SHINETACULAR!, AND I CAMP LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD GREMLIN BABY ON CRACK NURGLE, PETAH ECKS AGAIN BECAUSE HIS MOM IS AN OCTOPUS, JOSH FOR BEING SEX AND HAVING A SAUNA IN HIS HOUSE WHICH I DEFINITELY TOOK A PICTURE OF, SANGARAPILLAE WIJAYARATNAM FOR SITTING QUIETLY THEIR AS I BRUTALLY JV 5 STOCKED HIM, DAVID/IMADH AGAIN FOR ALSO SITTING PRETTY QUIETLY AS RYAN AND I PROCEEDED TO 7 STOCK, 6 STOCK, AND 6 STOCK THEM IN OIN.2.5 GFs, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SYLAR FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT TICK TOCK SILENTCLOCK AND SEX IN MY AYASS AND ON MY ****IN MINUTE-HAND ALL DAAI.

the ehnd.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
excuse me sir
why was i not in the wall of pink text reminiscing about our great night together at stos's and the nipple light and petah ecks and our epic mewtwo doc sets
and ... being the only one from brampton to get you to sd twice in a match and win!

=[

-runs off and cries-

<3

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
i'll ask if i can host? :S i doubt anyone wanna come to btown XD
plus i doubt i can house too =[

gah

i need 1 last 08 smash fest.
another years gone =[

wow good ****. srs talks.
lamow.
sickest smash scene evar 8D
<3

idea

Smash Master
^ (replying to ryan's link-giving post) lol i know. he better not lose the next one with his marth vs. sethlon's roy...on YOSHI'S...

um. he got 3-stocked again. hey guys, you know what's always a good idea? survival DI. cause then you'll survive!

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
bishop101 (before i even played smash WTF?)
Desh
LolDesh
DiCubed
Dokuta
Desh(with funny letters)
t3h stock slayer
proper
Fyasko
Ridikulus

i think thats all of them
wow wtf... i have/had 10.
now fyasko is prolly gonna get banned cuz i just made my identity obvious.
what should i call my 11th? T.T

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
heartsbrakes and 808s.
GUYS.
WE NEED A FEST WITH LIKE A CELEBRATION OF NEW YEARS OR LIKE SOMETHING TO REPRESNT HOW GOOD OUR SMASH SCENE IS. SERISOULY ARE MELEE SCENE IS AMAZING. HOPEFULLY WE HAVE A FEST BEFORE 09 STARTS.

EDIT:
WE SHOULD HAVE A REFLECTION THREAD OF OUR 08 SMASH CAREER.
ALSO A QUOTE THREAD.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
word.
i call dibs on making it so it gets closed because of who i am so i will be un able to edit it so in the long run someone else will have to make it and this run on sentence is now complete.

Edit: no srsly im gonna make it now ! =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
word.
i call dibs on making it so it gets closed because of who i am so i will be un able to edit it so in the long run someone else will have to make it and this run on sentence is now complete.
kk gogooggo do it on Canada region though.
GTAs ACCOMPLISHMENST THROUGHOUT 08 or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk so desh is making the thread .
so its basically like a huge shoutout & accomplishments thread for Canada.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i agree. 08 has been an important year for me in smash =P at my first tournament i realized i should probably start looking at the other person's character. then i can react to what they're doing, and try not to get hit. these were very important realizations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YoADn2_CHo&feature=channel
3:40...what?!
lol sex. i thought of doing that once, but i didn't think it could actually work. *stolen*

Top Bottom