• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
jesus = god. this part confuses me. how do you impregnate a virgin to give birth to yourself?

for wrapping...my best advice is to use too much and fold the extra over. always looks better and is easier to wrap this way. fold the extra the way you would start folding a paper airplane, so that you have a neat triangle instead of a line where the wrapping paper ends, then tape that part down.

cuz god is that bad a** he can do that =D

i love how everyone skipped over chris' sig. It looks nice man.
thx bernard XD

hey does anyone need a new wall paper i really wana try making one never done it before >.<

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, sorry =P it looks good, but you said the colours got messed up? and i'm not really a fan of handwritten fonts. stringy things are cool. your sigs always look really "busy"...someone else's sig i saw the other day looked great, i probably should have saved it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh sorry about that Afro, yeah the sig looks good but then the text is near the light XD i got mindgamed first time i was it. overall it looks ****.

oh yeah guys so i failed the gift wrapping and guess what, i made a sword out of the circular card boarding thingy thats suppose to be for the gift wrap papers imma post apicture of it after XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
sots sword.

^ So i failed wraping gifts so i made a sword out of the cardboard thingy that holds the wraping paper.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
like how many miles? i dunno..my roommate drove down for thanksgiving (from toronto) and it took him 4 hours

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
i doubt i can go, too soon after ct + school =p

@ chris
better sigs =D
1 sec ima edit once i go back to look at it lol

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
hey chris nice new sig =]
it's a big improvement
i think the lens flare is way too obvious though
like change the blending mode to screen and blur it up so it's just a gradient looking light source and not really awkward looking
it's probably just me though lol

good job editing the yoshi and the stringy stuff looks cool

for the quality problem, always save your sigs as .png files
.gif and .jpeg and .bmp lose a lot of quality, but .png saves all of it

i'd be down for a michigan tourney if i could get a ride =D

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
nvm i'll just double post
its better =D
anyways things to work on -
if those curved lines are pen tooling then good job

one thing ima say you should work on is rendering (if you're doing the rendering, and if you arent you should go over it to make sure its clean.)

idk if its intentional, but it looked out of place how theres a random glow above the egg, behind yoshis head.
if it WASNT intentional, then its mostly likely because there were pixels around that area on the renders layer, so it put a glow around it, =p
but in general try to reeallyyy make sure the renders clean around the edges and in its surroundings,

another example of a not very good render is on your sig.
around him is a black 2-3 pxl stroke , if you notice how its bumpy in some spots, its cuz the render had pixels around there, so it put a stroke around them =p
(i had to fix my old psyduck sig a bunch of times cuz there were random white splotches becase the renders layer had a white stroke around it, causing the little pixels i missed when rendering to stick out like sore thumbs and ruin the sig. T.T

if you're rendering them, idk if you do,
but use the pen tool, there should be a tutorial on the interwebs on what to do if y ou dont know how.
but never
ever
ever
ever ever
use the magic wand tool XD
it only creates problem lmao.
(once again idk what ur using but it looked like u used the wand on the tt sig, and possible that one)

you have those nice curved lines, you may have wanted to shape the text to flow with the lines more in the middle, or on the lines, maybe to look cut out, idk, this is preference.

also around the middle of the sig, the left side of everything thats black becomes grey, everything else just gets lighter,
i think its because the soft brush, but its cut in a completely vertical line where everything gets lighter
(most noticable on the curved lines. right side is lighter than the left side (left is black , right is dark grey)

other wise good job with the bg, and theres a lot more flow to that sig.
but you may want to work on making the focal point more obvious, this could just be me but i found the lighting very distracting

everything else is great,
^_^

got a lot better from the last one.

@ stos sexy sword.
sexier hat 8D <333333

edit: andy got to it first hahaha <3
but yeah im glad it isnt just me who found the lighting distracting

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol yea i use the magic wand tool......cuz i dont really no other ways to do it...

the glowing above the egg i put that their :p, and about the vert line lol i like made it 2 bright on one side and when i did it i didnt really c the line so i thot it was ok :p thx for the review :D

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
lol im a zelda fanboy and proud of it XD

but honestly its better than my dad <_<. he pitched in 60% for that sword, and he beats all of my zelda games before i do o_o;;

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i love you guys =D
also merry christmas *****es =D
i was hoping to have sex in ma ayyus christmas edition video.
were prolly hit up someones house for new years and have a New Years Sex In Ma Ayyus Edition.

Matt: dont worry i still love you =DD

anyways whos going to Tamekas birth thingy this saturday?

Top Bottom