• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO
i need to reinstall that
it was confusing,
but i lost it once i reinstalled windows XD

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
[/feels warm + fuzzy combo + 69%]

^________^

<3 GTA

<3 Stos

<3 Chris / Andy / Bramptonia

<3 Bernard

<3 Ryan

<3 Tammy

<3 Osman

<3 people in general LOL

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
oh guys i found a new trick wit falcon, falcon is able to knee to edge cancel to wall jump XD i found it out by mistake vs my friend, i really dont no wat i did 2 do it but i did it on FD if some one wants to learn the timing or something then teach me i would be very happy,,,,,,,oh bernard i mastered dash atk to wall jump and found i can combo wit a nair right after to a knee if they D.i right at high %s, or if i dash atk their up b =D or side b vs fox and falco most easyest to do agiest :D falcon is pretty easy to

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh guys i found a new trick wit falcon, falcon is able to knee to edge cancel to wall jump XD i found it out by mistake vs my friend, i really dont no wat i did 2 do it but i did it on FD if some one wants to learn the timing or something then teach me i would be very happy,,,,,,,oh bernard i mastered dash atk to wall jump and found i can combo wit a nair right after to a knee if they D.i right at high %s, or if i dash atk their up b =D or side b vs fox and falco most easyest to do agiest :D falcon is pretty easy to
lol im guna hafta try the nair thing.

we luvu davidd. yay now we're both 19. we **** son.

Top Bottom